Welcome to Call of Duty Zombies - The Official (Fan) Community for Zombies

Welcome, slayers from all realms, to the number one Call of Duty community dedicated to the popular Zombies mode. Call of Duty Zombies has been in existence since Treyarch's 2008 hit game World at War and has grown into the largest and most officiated fan community in the franchise. This forum is dedicated to the players who want to theorize about the game, create concept map ideas, discuss the story, and much more. We welcome all to the site. 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you'll be able to begin posting in discussions, customize your profile, dive into the Zombies lore with other fellow slayers, receive rewards for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! 

Happy slaying!

RadZakpak

The CoD Zombies Anthology (Storybook)

58 posts in this topic

ID: 51   Posted

Chapter 2 really has that enticing imagery going on...and I'm a sucker for medieval imagery. :tounge_xd:

Also, noticed an error in Chapter 2:

“Is Hilda the reason your are so forlorn, Doctor?”

Just being a little grammar Nazi zombie, that's all. 

1 person likes this

ID: 52   Posted

3 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

I swear I googled the average male weight and that's what it was, since I don't know metric well. I probably read the number backwards or something.

As for Mississippi, that is definitely a part of it, and also I wanted to illustrate the diversity of Group 935 when it began.

Yeah well, 84 kg could very good be the average weight for men. For women I think its like 65 kg. What's an average weight in pounds?

Awards

ID: 53   Posted

2 hours ago, anonymous said:

Yeah well, 84 kg could very good be the average weight for men. For women I think its like 65 kg. What's an average weight in pounds?

Somewhere around 180 for men and 160 for women. The issue is corrected now with a new number.

6 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

Chapter 2 really has that enticing imagery going on...and I'm a sucker for medieval imagery. :tounge_xd:

Also, noticed an error in Chapter 2:

Just being a little grammar Nazi zombie, that's all. 

Thanks! And the error should be fixed now.

ID: 54   Posted

Chapter 3: "Revelations" is now up on the Storybook section of the site!

Months after the incident involving the MTD and a dead man rising from the dead, Doctor Richtofen sits down for lunch with his colleagues only to uncover a secret which has the potential to affect the plans of his contemporaries in the Illuminati.

ID: 55   Posted

7 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

Chapter 3: "Revelations" is now up on the Storybook section of the site!

Months after the incident involving the MTD and a dead man rising from the dead, Doctor Richtofen sits down for lunch with his colleagues only to uncover a secret which has the potential to affect the plans of his contemporaries in the Illuminati.

Yesh! The Illuminati! That's what I missed in the old Book 1

Awards

Well folks, here is chapter 4 of Book 1, Success: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/story/book1ch4

I'm sorry for the really long wait and very slow releases. Truth is I think I'm a little burnt out writing about Ultimis, probably because it's pretty much all I've written about so far. I think I'm going to start writing in a non-linear fashion, just writing what I feel most interested in at the moment, because I think that makes them better and I should write more often that way. I also want to slow down the releases a bit, and try to release several chapters at once. Starting a chapter then dropping it for something else can be frustrating and jarring for the reader and I want to try and release clusters of chapters that make something satisfying rather than one at a time with a completely unknown amount of time between.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter, and don't worry, I will get back to Book 1 when I'm back in the mood. I have a basic outline of every chapter I want in the entire book.

1 person likes this

I had a very good read. I am really fund on the scientific explanations (elemental composition from radiation of an element holding 115 protons) and that part about their school years. Was fun. Looking forward to a next chapter, does not matter what book. I am curious to any story (Ultimis, Victis, Primus, etc). What book do you feel like working on the most?

Awards

13 hours ago, anonymous said:

I had a very good read. I am really fund on the scientific explanations (elemental composition from radiation of an element holding 115 protons) and that part about their school years. Was fun. Looking forward to a next chapter, does not matter what book. I am curious to any story (Ultimis, Victis, Primus, etc). What book do you feel like working on the most?

I'm most intersted in doing Book 4 (Primis) and Tales right now. But I may mix it up just to keep myself from getting into a rut.