Happy Merry Jolly Christmas 2017!

InfestLithium

• Administrators

As comes another end of the year with a new one in sight, 2016 has been a wild trip for many of us within the zombies community. From our CoDz family to yours, we wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

To show how much we appreciate you all, we'd devised a special one-time medal, only available during the holidays until the end of 2016.

ji1ff5.jpg Ztocking Ztuffer - Post in the Christmas thread during the end of 2016.

We'll also throw in 30bfe4n.jpg 115 Divinium, straight from Santa 'tofen himself! How wunderwa!

In addition to this, we will be unraveling several new features onto the website. Some are gameplay-related, some obtainable on the forums, and others are hidden. How do you get them? Well...only the cursed survive. :tongue:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Ahhh no. Even more secret stuff on this forum? I havent found that last one yet! No more secrets please (Just kidding, secret stuff and mysteries on this site are really awesome). And about that medal, how do you earn it?

But to you Infest, and every other member and guest on this site: Merry Christmas and a great New Year full of zombie slashing. Enjoy the holiday!

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Ahhh no. Even more secret stuff on this forum? I havent found that last one yet! No more secrets please (Just kidding, secret stuff and mysteries on this site are really awesome). And about that medal, how do you earn it?

But to you Infest, and every other member and guest on this site: Merry Christmas and a great New Year full of zombie slashing. Enjoy the holiday!

Haven't found 'em? Perhaps we made them a little too hard...granted the site went through several changes and many secrets have long since died because the updates wiped them out. No worries if you can't find them anymore - however, the upcoming ones will be a bit more obvious yet more for the die-hard slayer to discover. ;)

You already got it! Haha :smiley:

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, InfestLithium said:

Haven't found 'em? Perhaps we made them a little too hard...granted the site went through several changes and many secrets have long since died because the updates wiped them out. No worries if you can't find them anymore - however, the upcoming ones will be a bit more obvious yet more for the die-hard slayer to discover. ;)

You already got it! Haha :smiley:

Ah gracias, my amigo. And the bigger the challenge, the better

• Moderators
2 hours ago, oxin8 said:

Merry Christmas! All I wanted was a solved cipher.... Anyone still looking to make my dreams come true? :)

Looking at Tac's "all transcriptions" post, these two aren't solved yet in Der Eisendrache (could be outdated info, they might be solved already).

EFZIL COVNITF
KUN ER GYYWKJOLE
FEEKUBY XTRXAANW
PA VUVYSOV QY
DEY FO AZ IT
IUIB SYNWM DOQ
MIMR JOAB EQ

o yo l rrgnrdcyhea
thsyar a p w sryy c auM
ag ,naaca ldwylnmrphoto...
llulf yoirntin teop noekuaoKu
Zyiooy.ee ulZ

And this one in Gorod Krovi:

WCzyZoE.png

And I found this topic about Revelations:

Great to know some ciphercrackers are still willing to solve ciphers, despite the ending of Revelations. With the info of newly solved ciphers, we might get more info about the missing parts in the story, and there are a lot (and many). Btw, have you did something with your idea about the cipher in the windows in Der Eisendrache, oxin?

5 hours ago, anonymous said:

Btw, have you did something with your idea about the cipher in the windows in Der Eisendrache, oxin?

I've been focused on the remaining known ciphers so I don't see myself going back to that in the near future. Too bad the Rev ones are ridiculous.

Archived