Primus Game???

I'm new to the site but my roommate and I have been all over the place looking into all the given information and watching alot of videos and now we've gone as far as the decoded cyphers in the comics. I have come to the conclusion that treyarch is preparing for a primus Game. I wanna hear your thoughts and I'd love to answer any questions I can or even get sum answers I have missed. Knowledge is power and power should be shared lol. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the site.

I don't know if I'd be up for a Primis game to be honest. Though I do understand that is where the next story pieces will most likely reveal. Whether that's in the next game or through the Revelations ciphers though.

Regardless on where the story goes, you can bet the playable group in the first map on the next game, will be done by celebrities. We saw it done with Shadows, Exo and ZIS. Makes more sense from a marketing point of view.

• Moderators

Welcome to the site Hershey. It's good to see you have interested yourself in CoDZ and its ciphers. A Primis standalone game seems very unlikely to me. That Primis may appear in the next Treyarch game, however, could be true. As playing character or as a part of a cipher/easter egg, I know not. We have to wait 2 years to be sure. But Primis are very important. Samantha and the Primis appear in the House, to be protected by Monty against the Apothicans. What makes them so important?

Archived