Level 70 - Level Icon & My Stats

ZombiesIsKey

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Blurryface said:

So I decided I would do this little mini series where every 10/20 levels I will show off the new level icon and my stats so you can see roughly how many kills it takes to get to that level.

Here is my stats for level 70 :)

96cba339298f9fb606d57518166d79ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

Great stats, I like the Kills to Heat Shots ratio I was like that on BO3.

I haven't really played much of this as I'm head deep in Star Trek Online atm its taken me away from Zombies.

So can you Prestige on Zombies?

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Great stats, I like the Kills to Heat Shots ratio I was like that on BO3.

I haven't really played much of this as I'm head deep in Star Trek Online atm its taken me away from Zombies.

So can you Prestige on Zombies?

Yeah man, headshots are the only really good thing to kill zombies this time around as we don't have the PAP upgrades like blast furnace so aiming for the head is the way forward!

No prestiging mate, the levels just continue on up to the max (220) You rank up with simple multiplayer rank icons until level 50 then after that you get your custom zombie ranks. :)

Archived