A few tips... ( Turned Soul Challenge )

ZombiesIsKey

I have seen so many people stuck on the soul challenge that requires you to turn zombies 20 times, so I thought I would put these little tips out there on how to complete this challenge faster.

How do I turn zombies friendly?

There is two ways of doing this. One is by using the coins you can collect around the map to build the trap that turns one zombie friendly and the other way is by using the fortune card that lets you turn 4 zombies per card.

How do I build the trap?

To build the trap you need to put 3 green coins into one of the machines and you will be given the trap that turns only one zombie friendly. This way is the slowest way as you just need luck when it comes to getting the correct coins. The best way to do it this way is to stay in the general spawn area and don't open up any other areas of the map as this will keep the zombie spawns fast with a higher chance of your coin dropping.

Fortune card

The turned fortune card is a common one and most people will have a stack of them sitting there. This is by far the best way of getting this challenge out of the way as it lets you turn 4 zombies per use of a card. Go check if you have any of these and stick them on and go and get your challenge complete. Be sure to let 4 different zombies hit you so you actually turn 4 of them and not the same zombie as it won't count.

There is a few little tips to help you complete one of the annoying soul challenges that may be stopping you from getting that awesome 100%

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived