CoD Zombies Comic #3 Revealed + Cpmic #2 Delayed

Rissole25

28827.jpg

Spoiler

"When an AI security system tries to destroy the Tranzit crew, Marlton must use his tech skills to outwit the digital defenses. Misty reminds him that he can’t survive on his own: it’s going to take more than know-how and smarts to get everyone out alive. The group decide to take a chance on escaping from the zombie-infested apocalyptic wasteland, not knowing if their desperate attempt will work or where it could take them."

This will be released Feburary 15, 2017. It's also worth noting that Comic #2 (Russman's one) has been pushed back 2 weeks, from Dec 21 to Jan 4. Comic #3 seems a bit to close to that, so I wouldn't be surprised if it got pushed back to March.

e2KGc6N.jpg

Issue #3 connects with #2 very well. But #1 has some trouble connecting. It's slightly covers more area, so it's a bit bigger. I had to shrink it down and even than I don't know if you can match the zombie, the gas zombies shoulder, and Richtofen's shoulder altogether. If anyone else cares to have a shot at connecting those two, also try it with the cover that has the text on it (the heading, writersm etc). It has slightly different placements, and doesn't show as much.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So via some back-of-the-envelope estimations, the sixth issue won't be out until October-December of NEXT year. Totally not worth it. I've been waiting to finish my series because of the comic. I am considering doing so no longer. The first comic didn't answer a single question with the story. Just raised more. This delay is a bad omen.

Archived