Elemental Staffs

Zai115

It's rumored that the elemental Staffs would be returning in revelations but so far, nobody has found a clue. The creator (I forgot his name) told MR.DALEKJD that we will be SEEING the staffs return. Thinking about what he said, he said we will be "seeing" not using the staffs. Also he said return but he never said return in revelations. Most youtuber zombie players have given up but the creator said "this map will take about 7 months to figure out all the serects. Since a lot are done playing it, do you think that, the elemental Staffs are still hidden inside the map?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea where i'm pulling this from but i remember reading something about how they were old assets left over in the game files as they would bring stuff from the old game into the new to work on.

With that being said do not let me dissuade you from EE hunting, there is definitely stuff still to be found!

3 hours ago, Rissole25 said:

I don't think the staves are usable in game. Jason Blundell (the man you're talking about) did say it would have about 18 months worth of content I think. Which is a pretty bizarre claim. I can only think that they'll be adding things in through a patch.

I think what Jason meant by the whole "18 months" thing is that the DLC is meant to tide people over until the next Treyarch game (which should be announced in roughly that time).

I have no idea where i'm pulling this from but i remember reading something about how they were old assets left over in the game files as they would bring stuff from the old game into the new to work on.

With that being said do not let me dissuade you from EE hunting, there is definitely stuff still to be found!

I have a feeling there was still more to find in the map

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think what Jason meant by the whole "18 months" thing is that the DLC is meant to tide people over until the next Treyarch game (which should be announced in roughly that time).

It's going to be 2 years before treyarch come out with a new call of duty. I do remember being told somewhere that they will be coming out with a zombies game strictly for zombies only. MRDalekJD heard rumor of it

Archived