So I've never officially introduced myself...

ROFbaggingU

I've been posting here for some time and have never officially introduced myself...

My name is Charles. I'm 34 and have been in Texas the last 21 years. I'm recently married and for work I am a busy massage therapist. My body usually aches and in my down time I can be found chilling smoking a bowl and killing zombies. I've been playing zombies ever since my brother started telling me about something epic once beating World at War. This was back in 2008 and I found a game that I truly love when I first played Nacht Der Untoten. For years I was the guy you wanted on your team.

Over the years zombies started to drift away from what originally made me love the game. I didn't care about fighting some random creature, just zombies. In 2011 around the time of Shangri-La my interest in the game dipped. By 2013 around the time of Tranzir/Die Rise I quit zombies altogether. Besides the game drifting away from zombies, it wasn't as fun because some of the people I grew to love playing zombies with were no longer in my life. It made me feel shitty to even play.

But then, in January 2016 my best friend decided to surprise me by getting me an Xbox One with Blackops 3. At first I wasn't sure I wanted to play zombies. Shadows of Evil reminded me of exactly why I quit zombies....wtf is an apothicon? lol. But the remake of Der Riese reminded me exactly of what I used to love about zombies.

Gradually, I officially unretired from zombies and started playing better than ever before. I used to be a consistent high round 30s player, and now if I'm not hitting the 40s or doing an easter egg I consider it a poor game. The one thing I love about the new maps is the easter egg quests, and it helps me want to play a map like Shadows of Evil that I'm not a big fan of...yet determined to beat.

With my job I will be off Saturday after 2pm and not have to work until Monday morning. Anytime during the time I'm off I'd be up for meeting more regulars to play zombies with on xbox one and maybe even do an easter egg or two.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Hi {username},

Thank you for the introduction, don't forget to request your introduction medal in the introduction forum or by using the contact us form (found under help). We hope you find the forum a friendly and fun place. If you have evidence of achieving the requirements for other medals that are available, please let us know.

Remember to have a look at the Code of Conduct and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also have a look at the Formatting 201 topic on how to use the reply editor functions.

• Have a twitch accounttrue Why not add your own stream
  • Fancy a shot of a few games in the arcade, see if you can get a high score
  • Want to give us your own zombie storyfalse
  • Do you have a theory on the zombie game mode, where have we been, where are we going3
  • Have a look at the community center

Have fun, enjoy and don't be afraid to jump into any conversation. If something is posted in the wrong area then someone will let you know and explain what section it should go too, also remember to use the search function before posting, it may have already been posted elsewhere ;)

So who are the staff? Have a look here

All the best, the CoDz's forum team.

On 20/11/2016 at 3:35 PM, ROFbaggingU said:

I've been posting here for some time and have never officially introduced myself...

My name is Charles. I'm 34 and have been in Texas the last 21 years. I'm recently married and for work I am a busy massage therapist. My body usually aches and in my down time I can be found chilling smoking a bowl and killing zombies. I've been playing zombies ever since my brother started telling me about something epic once beating World at War. This was back in 2008 and I found a game that I truly love when I first played Nacht Der Untoten. For years I was the guy you wanted on your team.

Over the years zombies started to drift away from what originally made me love the game. I didn't care about fighting some random creature, just zombies. In 2011 around the time of Shangri-La my interest in the game dipped. By 2013 around the time of Tranzir/Die Rise I quit zombies altogether. Besides the game drifting away from zombies, it wasn't as fun because some of the people I grew to love playing zombies with were no longer in my life. It made me feel shitty to even play.

But then, in January 2016 my best friend decided to surprise me by getting me an Xbox One with Blackops 3. At first I wasn't sure I wanted to play zombies. Shadows of Evil reminded me of exactly why I quit zombies....wtf is an apothicon? lol. But the remake of Der Riese reminded me exactly of what I used to love about zombies.

Gradually, I officially unretired from zombies and started playing better than ever before. I used to be a consistent high round 30s player, and now if I'm not hitting the 40s or doing an easter egg I consider it a poor game. The one thing I love about the new maps is the easter egg quests, and it helps me want to play a map like Shadows of Evil that I'm not a big fan of...yet determined to beat.

With my job I will be off Saturday after 2pm and not have to work until Monday morning. Anytime during the time I'm off I'd be up for meeting more regulars to play zombies with on xbox one and maybe even do an easter egg or two.

Welcone buddy. I'm sure you will have a great time here and meet some great people. I too find zombies to be my place to release my stress lmao. Nice meeting you. :23:

Archived