Bloody teleporters

anonymous

• Moderators
Spoiler

In the beginning, and believe me there was a beginning, everything was in its proper place. Time was linear, just as it should be. But a little thing called Element 115 changed all that. Especially when, what was it again? Oh yes, when Group 935 came along. Once they started messing around with it, they buggered everything up. 115 shouldn't even exist in your dimension! But, nonetheless, here we are! Bloody teleporters.

In the beginning, time was linear. There was actually only one universe. Note that universes are different things then dimensions. There were more dimensions, probably always been: The first dimension (1D), the second dimension (2D), our dimension (3D), the Aether (4D) and the negative dimensions. So there was only 1 3D universe. A mysterious element called 115 somehow came in our thirth dimension (it might be that the Apothicans sent this, seeing the Apothican worm sending a 115 meteorite though a portal) and it was found by several nations: Russia, the US, Japan, but most importantly, the international Group 935, mainly led by Germans. "To improve human condition", they started experimenting with 115, causing the universe to split. Especially when Dr. Richthofen created his "Matter Transphere Device", a.k.a teleporter. Non linear parallel universes were created: The multiverse, or omniverse, or however you call it.

Spoiler

Once Element 115 came along, the Apothicons weren't far behind.(...)

Apparently, this creation of the multiverse had some effect for the Apothicans. How, I do not know. But that might be a reason why the Apothicans send 115 in the 3th dimension. It somehow freed them.

Spoiler

Dr. Ludvig Maxis:  Though our matter transference tests at the new site have been largely unsuccessful, the teleporters malfunction has nonetheless yielded some interesting data.  The fact that the test subjects depart from their original point of origin is undeniable; what is uncertain is what became of them. Richtofen is insistent in his belief that they have been transported not through space, but through time.  In the absence of empirical evidence, I myself cannot entertain such... madness.  I fear Richtofen's irrationality may soon prove a liability to our endeavors.

This radio shows us the discovery of the capability of the MTD's. The teleporter doesn't only replace you from place to place (though space), but also though time. That might be a reason why the parallel universes began to bleed into each other. Note that the text from this radio in BO3 is also in the Die Rise intel in BO2. The only difference is that "Doctor Richthofen" is replaced by "Richthofen".

Spoiler

"Alright, so you got this universe, this big, changing, already volatile universe, and then you shatter it with a hammer. A metaphorical hammer. And it cracks and splinters into a million other universes. All coexisting at exactly the same time.(...)

This gives you a metaphor of the creation of the multiverse. The hammer stands for the experiments with 115, in particular with the MTD's.

Spoiler

Dr. Maxis: Reality itself is shifting… I find myself reflecting on memories I am no longer sure are my own.(...)

Spoiler

Reality or Dream it is becoming harder and harder to telll. (...)

Spoiler

MY NAME IS PABLO OR AT LEAST I THINK IT IS OR WAS I DONT KNOW ANYMORE I HAVE BEEN LOCKED AWAY HELD PRISONER IN THIS CELL FOR MANY MONTHS BY GERMANS SCIENTISTS THEY KEEP EXPERIMENTING ON ME PUMPING ME FULL OF SOME BLUE LIQUID I THINK IT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REPEATED VISIONS I HAVE BEEN HAVING WHICH I SWEAR LOOK AND FEEL REAL. (...)

Reality and dream? It is hard to tell. Remember memories that didnt happen. Visions from another life of you? These are effects of the universes bleeding into each other. They remember things that they did in other universes.

Spoiler

But the universe, is deeply unstable right now.

Yeah Monty, we know. So because of the linear universe splitting up in parallel universes, this whole multiverse becomes unstable. Maybe that's what the Apothicans want. Maybe an unstable universe will give them the opportunity to consume it. Just a thought.

Spoiler

Maxis... he was the first. The vessel you constructed for him back in World War I somehow shielded him from the influence of Element 115. He opened the portal between the worlds and, well, that's where and when shit really went teats up. The world within the world got turned upside down and inside out - if you could imagine such a thing.

Not sure what vessel is meant here. Perhaps the music plates that open the portal to the crazy place? And ow I love it that he says "the world within the world" here. He means Agartha! The Aether (Agartha) is apparently also affected by the cracking universe.

Spoiler

You all fought in World War I, whoopee! You're badass heroes. That was true, that happened. Later, some others versions of you ended up as lab rats in some crazy World War II experiments, experiments that left you a bit...kind of...not that smart. Your memories were mostly erased and you just kind of bumbled and stumbled around in time and space, oblivious to your past and future actions.(...)

Again a radio about the false memories of the characters about another "version" of their selves in another universe.

Spoiler

You need to stop thinking in terms of originals, old and new, it's not like that. When you look in the mirror it's still you. If you crack that mirror you see multiple reflections, it doesn't mean you've actually multiplied does it?

Ahhh I can't explain that better, Monty.

This is how I see these radios. This is what I think is happening in the zombie storyline. What do you think? And how do they save the universe in Revelations? The Apothican Sun implodes, but how does that set all things right?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A really well thought out piece and just want to say thankyou, its been a while since the forum imploded. Good to see some good material to mull over! Brains for you!

In regards to the 'vessel' was this simply not the device maxis brain was placed into to fly about in?

In regards to the end of the EE, i presumed that the apothicans were banished back to the dark aether on the basis that if they could have been destroyed entirely they would have done that the first time round?

Possibly we are yet to find out why it is Richtofen that has to track down the summoning key, surely Monty knew of its existence and possibly where or how to find it?

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Smok3y said:

A really well thought out piece and just want to say thankyou, its been a while since the forum imploded. Good to see some good material to mull over! Brains for you!

In regards to the 'vessel' was this simply not the device maxis brain was placed into to fly about in?

In regards to the end of the EE, i presumed that the apothicans were banished back to the dark aether on the basis that if they could have been destroyed entirely they would have done that the first time round?

Possibly we are yet to find out why it is Richtofen that has to track down the summoning key, surely Monty knew of its existence and possibly where or how to find it?

Ah yeah, now I read it again, I think with vessel is indeed meant the Maxis-drone. And if the only thing is happened in the end is the banishing of the Apothicans, the universe would be still splitted, or parallel. The "mirror" would still be cracked. The problem of the bleeding universes Monty talks about is still not solved. I too hope the comic gives more info. But I think if we dig deep enough in the game, we'll find an answer.

14 hours ago, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

And there was me thinking this thread was going to be a fellow Brit with a complaint of some sort about the functionality of the teleporters :sad:

Jokes. Hopefully this triggers some discussion, clearly a lot of thought went into this!

Hahaha, no, if you want a scientific explanation how Matter Transphere Devices work, ask @NaBrZHunter or @AetherialVoices:P

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 11/11/2016 at 8:55 AM, anonymous said:

Ah yeah, now I read it again, I think with vessel is indeed meant the Maxis-drone. And if the only thing is happened in the end is the banishing of the Apothicans, the universe would be still splitted, or parallel. The "mirror" would still be cracked. The problem of the bleeding universes Monty talks about is still not solved. I too hope the comic gives more info. But I think if we dig deep enough in the game, we'll find an answer.

Hahaha, no, if you want a scientific explanation how Matter Transphere Devices work, ask @NaBrZHunter or @AetherialVoices:P

Good days...I miss them. :) Every hovering, I am, beyond the Aether.

• Administrators

I hate how so many people go over these wonderful Monty quotes. I'm glad you pulled them into context and brought them into the light, because they really do explain a good chunk of what we need to know about the whole universe fiasco.

As much as it pains me, would we now accept that Origins (pre-EE of course, the technical true version) is from the original universe? The way Monty says that the future, alternate versions of the crew would later get involved in the WW2 experiments has me believe that the WaW universe actually wasn't part of the original - in fact, the events that occurred at The Giant's Der Riese facility would be the one with Group 935 first breaking the universe. That makes WaW's Der Riese facility just another alternate version of that time period.

And thus, Samantha's intervention in Origins would being breaking a cycle, or better yet, changing the outcome of the future.

• Moderators
10 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

I hate how so many people go over these wonderful Monty quotes. I'm glad you pulled them into context and brought them into the light, because they really do explain a good chunk of what we need to know about the whole universe fiasco.

As much as it pains me, would we now accept that Origins (pre-EE of course, the technical true version) is from the original universe? The way Monty says that the future, alternate versions of the crew would later get involved in the WW2 experiments has me believe that the WaW universe actually wasn't part of the original - in fact, the events that occurred at The Giant's Der Riese facility would be the one with Group 935 first breaking the universe. That makes WaW's Der Riese facility just another alternate version of that time period.

And thus, Samantha's intervention in Origins would being breaking a cycle, or better yet, changing the outcome of the future.

What I still think is weird is that Origins takes place in 1918. Later, the testsubjects would be captured by 935 and so in WaW/BO1 (around 1945, because Nikolai has figured in Stalingrad and Dempsey in the Pacific, so somewhere in WW2) they would be around 55 years old. And I believe Richthofen has some grey hair, but further they still seem pretty young and full of energy to me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

@ZombiesAteMyPizza!

So I have done a bit of investigation, and I have a thought how MTD's might work.

Step 1: The MTD creates a black hole, which makes a crack in that universe. As a side effect: Everything gets sucked into the black hole.

Step 2: In the middle of a black hole, there is a point of singularity: A point where gravity is infinite. The singularity can rip the universe apart. Now, the singularity begins to grow and form an universe itself.

Step 3: The new universe grows and grows more. It literally feeds itself with the matter of the old universe and for that, the new universe looks the same as the old one. (This is why, when using the teleporter in E.g Der Riese or Kino, the place you teleport to looks exact the same as the laboratory/theater you left.)

Step 4: The old universe is sucked empty and therefore it breaks apart is dies.

This theory is pretty controversial, but at the moment, I don't know any better explaination. Off course, the travelling between parallel universes (such as with the Summoning Key, the Aurora Borealis and more) have other explainations. This theory is purely based on the teleporting with MTD's between location and times, not between 2 coexisting universes.

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

So I discovered a topic by @Faust about this, @ZombiesAteMyPizza!. If you're into physics, you might find this interesting. I am, at least.

parabola-for-math.gif

Let's say that your graph is you atom as they pass through a teleporter. You want to make a copy of yourself, in other words, you squared... See where I'm going with this. Now, your atoms as they pass though will gradually loose mass before hitting that absolute zero. Now, there is no absolute zero mass in our reality. Instead, you will poke a tiny hole in space time as it warps around you to form a zero point where you no long exist. Think equationary explosive decompression. Black holes. You will be sent to an absolute negative space where the rules of physics don't apply. This is aether. Nothing exists but yourself and the other beings trapped there.

Because when you were sent in energised, the universe will still want that energy you left with and will attempt to pull you back through into our world instantly. You would not even be in aether a second, as you are pulled though so fast and time would have no meaning at that zero point without space-time anyway! Additionally, as space and time are both woven into eachother, you could be thrown out of time aswell. The only way you could escape is if some time in the future someone would poke an exit hole in time.

wormhole_graphic.jpg

Now here comes the trippy bit. Parabolas can be altered. If you already have a set y-axis, like say if at the time of testing the teleporters they tried aiming them with a frequancy, your axis you be moved. Your zero would not hit zero, but eather a Y-axis or an X-axis, but that remaining energy would fry you once you left space-time. That is why the first subjects in the teleporter got turned into goo. That is also what the teleporters could not be directed with the Gerche and the red teleporters. It looked like the Die Glockes could be aimed, but in fact it was because the mainframe was the only exit point connected to them, and space-time just immediatly pulled them through the nearest point.

Also, if the amount of atoms is multiplied, like if you were to add people, the more energy you would have coming out. Meanwhile, if you have only fractions to work with, like say with fractions of atoms created from nuclear half-lives, there would not be much energy coming out. As the zombies ARE created via radiation to 115, that could explain why zombies could not teleport in the Gerche and MDT, but as all the zombies in Five were fresh, they could with the red teleporters. Meanwhile, an entity that could alter it's energy (hellhounds) could free itself from aether and pull themselves through holes in space time. Say the plasma in lightning strikes or static energy you get in clouds. Seeing as fog is a type of cloud, that would explain why the fog comes in before a hellhound round.

But the thought of an absolute zero bothered me... A living purgatory and if you were to say that the afterlife was a connected... That could mean that aether could also be a portal to hell.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

Very interesting and well done as always @anonymous

RequixEclipse! You're a genius! I think you might have solved a part of the Aether-Agartha puzzle with this!

Let's quote some things from that video. Meanwhile the theme from Interstellar is playing <sodemoji.1f61b> </sodemoji.1f61b>

A favorite theme of science fiction is "the portal"--an extraordinary opening in space or time that connects travelers to distant realms. A good portal is a shortcut, a guide, a door into the unknown. If only they actually existed....

It turns out that they do, sort of. (...) We call them X-points or electron diffusion regions (...) They're places where the magnetic field of Earth connects to the magnetic field of the Sun, creating an uninterrupted path leading from our own planet to the sun's atmosphere 93 million miles away. (...) these magnetic portals open and close dozens of times each day. They're typically located a few tens of thousands of kilometers from Earth where the geomagnetic field meets the onrushing solar wind. Most portals are small and short-lived; others are yawning, vast, and sustained. Tons of energetic particles can flow through the openings, heating Earth's upper atmosphere, sparking geomagnetic storms, and igniting bright polar auroras. (...)

So there exist portals in our universe. According to this theory, they lead to the Sun, which is a giant magnetic force emitting entity in our solar system. So when this electromagnetic "flow" touches the magnetic field of our Earth, they get somehow connected and form these portals. If this could happen with our Sun, why not with the Black Sun? This Element 115 containing source too emits huge amounts of electrons, and in a lesser extent- Vril. 

Perhaps you know that (negative loaded) electrons flow from a negative to a positive loaded location, that's the basic principle of electricity. Well, you might also know that our Earth has a geographic North and South pole, but a magnetic North and South pole as well. Paradoxically, the geographic North Pole is the magnetic South pole, and the geographic South Pole is the magnetic North Pole. So constantly there are electrons flowing from Antarctica through space to our geographic North Pole

EarthMagneticField.jpg

These constant hotspots of loaded particles on Earth's surface could be connected with extraterrestrial magnetic sources as well, such as the Black Sun. This might clarify the Poles being believed to be entrances to 'Hollow Earth' a.k.a. Argartha. This is not a real world within a hollow Earth. This is a realm that can be accessed via the Poles, therefore believed to lay within Earth. 

BuBut the poles are not the only high magnetic areas on Earth's surface. Many sources, including even WWII Nazi Zombies 's Drostan, say that 'Atlantis is a nexus of magnetic energy'. Places like Lumeria and Mel's Hole are potential maynetic hotspots as well. The pyramids of Gaza are said to have tunnels to Argartha too but these could be some kind of antannae, absorbing electromagnetic energy from the sky. Or other dimensions...

Spoiler

This also might explain where the Aryan population went to. They mastered the ability to go through these 'portals'

But the sun of Argartha is not the only Sun that is magnetic strong enough to form portals with Earth's magnetic fields. There might be another, darker place somewhere. A place beneath creation with an Apothican Sun. This is the Dark Aether. Whether the Dark Aether and Aether/Agartha are in higher or lower dimensions, as @AetherialVoices once said, that doesn't matter. Magnetic force is interdimensional. These X-spot portals could not only connect different areas in a universe, but also different areas in different dimensions (such as the 3D with the 4D).

This is what I believed earlier:

Earth's core is still one of the biggest mysteries on Earth, and no one really knows what is down there. One thing is certain: There is a huge quantity of radioactive metals down there. Remember Element 115 being a radioactive metal? An element is radioactive if it is unstable, if it cannot be held in the current form for a long time. After a while, it "falls apart" into the form/element that it "wants" to be, emitting radiation. 

So what if the large quantity of radioactive metal in Earth's core is 115? If ancient tribes have followed long caves and tunnels towards the core (which is sciencific impossible, but still) they would discover the 115. The enormous amount of 115 constantly falls apart and emits radiation, going in the form/place where it "wants" to be: The Aether, since the Aether is both a form(wave/radiation) as a place (Agartha).

But now I am pretty sure I am wrong. It isn't the radiation that creates the portal at random underground spots, I think it are your magnetic X-spots. CoDZ games always had LOTS of references to magnetism. Black Ops III has never killed the ideas of a Hollow Earth: Already in the Die Rise loading screen there is a broken Earth seen without a world within. The idea of Argartha in the Zombies story was never meant as an actual 'Hollow Earth'. It could merely be connected with our Earth, via magnetic hotspots. There is a Heaven.

On 4/17/2018 at 4:55 PM, anonymous said:

But the thought of an absolute zero bothered me... A living purgatory and if you were to say that the afterlife was a connected... That could mean that aether could also be a portal to hell.

As well as there is a Hell, ain't there one, @Faust? And @Mattzs how do you feel about this theory?

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Faust said:

What in the absolute god damn. I've-- Been summoned? Holy hell how long have I been out? 

Huh? Teleporters? Wha?

Ha! I've released a ghost out of a bottle. You might not know who I am but I've read alot of your work in the vBullit recovered Zombies Asylum section. Good to see you. I was talking about your very good explanation of teleportation -matter being turned into energy and trapping your soul in a negative dimension, which fits perfectly with the Aetheric Multiverse Theory by AetherialVoices. Shout out to you!

On 4/23/2018 at 10:43 PM, Faust said:

What in the absolute god damn. I've-- Been summoned? Holy hell how long have I been out? 

Huh? Teleporters? Wha?

*Holds Hands Up at an Angle* Speaks in a Slow moon tone voice*

HELLO FAUST WE SUMMON YOUR NAME IN THE SAKE OF DISCUSSION. WELCOME TO THE CONCLUSION AND VALIDATION OF YOUR THOUGHTS! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2018 at 3:20 PM, anonymous said:

This is what I believed earlier:

But now I am pretty sure I am wrong. It isn't the radiation that creates the portal at random underground spots, I think it are your magnetic X-spots. CoDZ games always had LOTS of references to magnetism. Black Ops III has never killed the ideas of a Hollow Earth: Already in the Die Rise loading screen there is a broken Earth seen without a world within. The idea of Argartha in the Zombies story was never meant as an actual 'Hollow Earth'. It could merely be connected with our Earth, via magnetic hotspots. There is a Heaven.

As well as there is a Hell, ain't there one, @Faust? And @Mattzs how do you feel about this theory?

I think there is a lot of evidence supporting it.

If I am understanding this correctly:

All of the portals that we travel through are fixed/ naturally occurring spots in the universe.

Any attempt to manipulate the direction of the teleporters results in disaster for humans.

Absolute Zero doesn’t exist in reality because that would mean no matter.

Thus, the point of absolute zero exists outside of reality (space/time)

This place of nothingness could be where Heaven/Afterlife/Hell are

If one were to travel to this place, they wouldn’t exist in the material sense

The only thing left would be something that transcends time and space

Something Like a soul?

This would explain the widespread use of souls as a power source in zombies. It is the only thing stable enough to survive matter transference

Anyway, that is my two cents. Thanks for the fascinating read!

• Moderators
18 hours ago, Mattzs said:

I think there is a lot of evidence supporting it.

If I am understanding this correctly:

All of the portals that we travel through are fixed/ naturally occurring spots in the universe.

Any attempt to manipulate the direction of the teleporters results in disaster for humans.

Absolute Zero doesn’t exist in reality because that would mean no matter.

Thus, the point of absolute zero exists outside of reality (space/time)

This place of nothingness could be where Heaven/Afterlife/Hell are

If one were to travel to this place, they wouldn’t exist in the material sense

The only thing left would be something that transcends time and space

Something Like a soul?

This would explain the widespread use of souls as a power source in zombies. It is the only thing stable enough to survive matter transference

Anyway, that is my two cents. Thanks for the fascinating read!

Your explanation reminds me of the description of the Dark Aether: Beneath creation. About the souls, yes, they HAVE to play a major role in this, especially when connecting this thread to @Electric Jesus's Quantum Souls Theory. Hmm, I'm coming back on this later

7 hours ago, anonymous said:

Your explanation reminds me of the description of the Dark Aether: Beneath creation. About the souls, yes, they HAVE to play a major role in this, especially when connecting this thread to @Electric Jesus's Quantum Souls Theory. Hmm, I'm coming back on this later

I just finished ElectricJesus’ Quantum Souls Theory and I am ready to go down the rabbit hole again.

That is very true. It does match up with the description of the Dark Aether being “beneath creation”. One could interpret that to mean the afterlife. It reminds me of when we discussed AetherialVoices' Aetherial Multiverse Theory in the thread I made a while back.  It was the thread about Monty being the Dark Aether.

If the Dark Aether is truly the opposite of the Aether, then it being the afterlife doesn’t seem too farfetched.

Also, I am interested in what you make of all of this.

Archived