Spider

Candy Perks for Zombies in Spaceland

Spider    144

Credit to ZeBraTurtieHD over at Reddit

21b82e4374a57c5b9e2572f5ac423ba5.png

There is also a 5 Perk Limit, You can get more than 5 Perks plus you can trade back perks.

I haven't seen anything about a similar Perkaholic which would give you all of them.

• Like 2

Rissole25    378

Even though a lot of these are just reskinned Perk Machines, I gotta give Infinity Ward props. They managed to make 2 new Perk Machines essentially. Really does show Treyarch only put their creativity into new GobbleGums and not new Perks.

• Like 1

Spider    144
1 minute ago, Rissole25 said:

Even though a lot of these are just reskinned Perk Machines, I gotta give Infinity Ward props. They managed to make 2 new Perk Machines essentially. Really does show Treyarch only put their creativity into new GobbleGums and not new Perks.

Treyarch knew they would make money off new Gobble Gums and not New Perks, I'm getting very excited for ZiS this is looking really good from some videos on Youtube.

Nieno69    126

Searched for this - glad to find it here

I still going the campaign (i think this cod will be the first i get platinum - its the first cod without stupid trophys)

I played one or two games of zombies and feeled a little lost.... still even dont know how to use fortune cards

I think i will start at the weekend 

Awards

S3anm3    0

I think the way to get more than five perks has something to do with dj Hoff playing the perk jingles and the name of the perk flashing on the screen. I really like that you can trade perks in too.