What would you like to see on CoDz in 2017?

Spider

As the title says and with the dust finally settled on BO3 Zombies.

Since we now have a 3 year wait for the next Treyarch Zombie Game, I am just gathering some ideas from the community to try and get some activity back on the forums.

What would you guys like to see added to the site to keep you active and happy?

I have added a few idea's below, but please add yours to the topic

Give Away Competitions

Popular Games Forums Added (Big Games Only added to General Gaming Discussion & News)

Monthly Gaming Tournaments

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey spider great topic tbh i think we are at a crossroads right now either iw zombies will be super cool full of mystery and all things we loved from 3arc zombies waw-bo2 (imo bo3 killed the hype) or it will be bo3 v2 (story stuffed down our throat and pay to win). I myself have played zombies from waw and loved the not knowing everything except what the community could figure out ourselves. So looks likely this really could be the end but hope springs eternal and i have had such fun with zombies and codz that  i will always have hope however fleeting. Cheers boys Blu3z

I watched the leaked gameplay for iw zomz in space Land. I am actually hopeful. As long as that is decent I think we have at least something to discuss. Other than that I will be going backwards into bo2 and 1 and breaking down every map on my YouTube. Maybe there's more to go over there too? Can't wait for more treyarch but alas we have to...

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

I'd definitely like to see the forum tackle ZiS. I can't quite remember if we did much with Exo-Zombies, but I think since we are Call of Duty Zombies (even though we are Treyarch focused), we need to focus on all aspects of it. Infinite Warfare's out real soon, and we don't have a subforum made for it and ZiS yet.

• Tech Admin
4 hours ago, Rissole25 said:

I'd definitely like to see the forum tackle ZiS. I can't quite remember if we did much with Exo-Zombies, but I think since we are Call of Duty Zombies (even though we are Treyarch focused), we need to focus on all aspects of it. Infinite Warfare's out real soon, and we don't have a subforum made for it and ZiS yet.

I echo your sentiment, only big issue for me - is I HIGHLY doubt I'll be buying the game.

I want to kind of go back to the old zombie days. I really enjoyed bo1 because it just seemed realistic and it was very in depth. Maybe Treyarch will do something with the cutscene we saw in Revelations, and go back to that time. I want to see great Easter eggs but I also want to see stable, enjoyable maps that I won't get tired of in a month. I'm at a crossroads with the gobblegum because I like them but they are so op and I feel like nowadays noobs are getting to round 50. But I'm really hoping we get some throwback zombies in bo4( if it happens)...

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

• 4 weeks later...

Great post man I feel like we definitely need some new things to try bring the forum back to life.

If we have the funding available then maybe update the divinium store with some more goodies and also maybe add more ways to gain divinium.

Having an ZIS forum was great as we can't just alienate it but I think it's going to be quiet.

I think if we can keep up activity and content for BO3 and older zombie games too then it will make a lot of people happy as there seems to still be a lot of people being active on those forums.

As you were saying about the Tournaments, maybe we could have a tournament / leaderboard for the highest round on each map with proof provided obviously as it's just a little extra thing for people to go for.

Ive already mentioned about having ZIS medals, but maybe some more forum related medals or some other medals for some of the older COD's.

Hope we can see some activity gain in the new year :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 11/29/2016 at 2:20 AM, Blurryface said:

Great post man I feel like we definitely need some new things to try bring the forum back to life.

If we have the funding available then maybe update the divinium store with some more goodies and also maybe add more ways to gain divinium.

Having an ZIS forum was great as we can't just alienate it but I think it's going to be quiet.

I think if we can keep up activity and content for BO3 and older zombie games too then it will make a lot of people happy as there seems to still be a lot of people being active on those forums.

As you were saying about the Tournaments, maybe we could have a tournament / leaderboard for the highest round on each map with proof provided obviously as it's just a little extra thing for people to go for.

Ive already mentioned about having ZIS medals, but maybe some more forum related medals or some other medals for some of the older COD's.

Hope we can see some activity gain in the new year :)

Great post friendo!

I personally am trying for different ways to integrate the Divinium more with rewards...the hard part is that our forum software is very very strict so a lot of old plugins that people loved in the past no longer work. Thus, there are less app developers in the market so we are very limited on new content. If you have ideas on what you'd like to see in the Divinium Factory, please let us know! :smiley:

There are more current Infinite Warfare Zombies forums, we just need the activity within them is all. I hope on picking up the game myself to create guides and such. Even Reddit is seeing a decline in the CODZ sub.

The Arena is now available to lead up to our Zombie Olympics. That's something off the checklist already!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, Tattoo247 said:

I'd like to see more topics in the asylum...I know it's harder than it used to be compiling facts and theories that are actually worth researching but yea, that's always been my favorite area of the website and I still often read the old stuff pre BO2

Completely agree. Another thing I miss are the collaboration theories. They always seem to include more and better information

Archived