Gamerzombie7456

My EE attempts and thoughts

After my previous post about which ee i should do, i tried the der eisendrache ee solo and was able to do it with no downs until the boss fight, i had quick revive, jugg, stamin up and double tap, the lightning bow and a paped haymaker. I was able to finish the boss since it was the last panzer wave and i killed them with mustang and sally while down , so i used the bow to protect myself after.

Anyway with one good attempt, a bad one followed. I tried zns. I ended up dying with no qr  at the giant spider since i used it all since i had some mess ups. My only problem with zns is the amount of time to setup and all the things you need to do. I fail and dont feel motivated to try again. Otherwise it is a very fun map.

Also, knowing i will have unlimited time to try the ees (not soe of course) even with the IW group leaving, since i have no intention of getting IW, i can take all the time i need.

Ares_152    0

I've done Gorod Krovi and ZNS, and attempted all of the others many times. I've gotten to the boss fight on DE, and got to the flag step on shadows, and not really anything on revelations, but I know most everything about the maps

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app