ZombiesAteMyPizza!

Which high round solo strategies do you use?

So, we're 4 games complete in Treyarch Zombies. A lot of us enjoy going for high solo rounds, and every map requires a different tactic, and often has several avenues for us to pick and choose from. Thought it might be a fun thread for us to list what end-game strategies (i.e. once you get to the higher rounds and keep rinse-and-repeating to get further) we all use for each map on each game. I'll start, obviously. I missed out almost every map on BO2 as I never really bothered with it.

WORLD AT WAR

Nacht - Train around the first room pillars and use power weapons + flamethrower. HELP door closed.

Verruckt - Full map loop, starting at MP40 and going clockwise, using the trap to kill each group to end the round.

Shi No Numa - The Superhands strategy from Black Ops, but using the Wunderwaffe instead of the Flogger (only one group per round so more than enough ammo).

Der Riese - Pishizor strategy from Black Ops works well!

BLACK OPS

Nacht - Superhands' "zone within a zone" strategy

Verruckt - 5and5's double trap

Shi No Numa - Superhands' flogger strategy

Der Riese - Phoris strategy

Kino - TheZombieProject's insta-trap strategy

FIVE - Superhands' strategy to 50, then Pishizor strategy from then onwards

Ascension - Train first room until 50ish, then use Matomaster's trap strategy

Call of the Dead - Superhands' Lighthouse strategy

Shang - AK room strategy

Moon - Superhands' receiving bay strategy (just works better than Tunnel 11 for me, albeit a little slower)

BLACK OPS 2

Origins - Round outside with the staff

BLACK OPS 3

Shadows - Run the rift with Dead Wire

The Giant - Keep power room-Bowie door closed, use Bullet Boost gum to get Dead Wire, run the power room with Dead Wire/trap

Eisendrache - Camp the HVK room with storm bow, run the Death Ray area with Dead Wire if ammo runs out

Zetsubou - Run the cocoon room or Skull room with Dead Wire, depends what mood I'm in

Gorod Krovi - Camp the bunker with the GKZ, run the room with Dead Wire if ammo runs out

Revelations - Camp the area just outside Spawn, like everyone else does :lol: Run Kino stage with Dead Wire if ammo runs out

Edited by ZombiesAteMyPizza!

Zombird    0

I"ll join you! These are my strategies :D

WORLD AT WAR

Nacht: Training in the spawn room with the HELP door closed.

Verruckt: Training around the whole map.

Der Riese: Catwalk, or else training at the power section of the map.

BLACK OPS

Kino: Training at the stage with the Thundergun and Skullcrusher, buying ammo for the Skullcrusher.

FIVE: Training at the war room section.

Ascension: Training at lander station A.

Call of the Dead: Training in front of the lighthouse near the AK74U

Shang: Training in the small room when exiting the waterslide.

Moon: Running around the aerodome, each time buying ammo for the AK74U

BLACK OPS 2

Die Rise: Buddha room with Sliquifier

Mob of the Dead: Training at the Golden Gate Bridge and Cafeteria.

Buried: PARALYZER!

Origins: Training inside The Crazy Place before picking up any staff.

BLACK OPS 3

Shadows of Evil: Training at the Metro Station using Apothicon Servant and Vesper PaPed with Dead Wire.

The Giant: Catwalk camping, after round 40 training around the whole map.

Der Eisendrache: Storm bow camping in top of the clock tower.

Zetsubou: Camping in the boss fight room, Masamune and Dingo PaPed with Turned

Revelations : Just like everyone, camping near the spawn section with the Thundergun and Apothicon Servant. If ammo runs out, training in the spawn room section between corruption engine and truck.

Youdoomed29    0

Don't open up left door in revelations and go all the way until you're at the door from the other side of the left side spawn door and camp there with apothican servent upgrade, gravity spikes and thundergun gravity spikes for zombies and apothican servent for zombies. Thunder gun for margwas and Panzersoldats

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

Smok3y    42

BO2

Tranzit/town: run trains in town between the 2nd floor of the bar area and the jugg room creating almost a figure 8 between the 2, id advise DSR iron-sights + voice of justice or the other revolver i forgot the name for >_<

BO3

Shadows of Evil: 5 and 5 strat is seen as one of the fastest to 100, will get round to that one in the coming weeks. Waterfront closed and beast mode power in the same area left untouched. sit in there with the Apothican servant

7 hours ago, Youdoomed29 said:

Don't open up left door in revelations and go all the way until you're at the door from the other side of the left side spawn door and camp there with apothican servent upgrade, gravity spikes and thundergun gravity spikes for zombies and apothican servent for zombies. Thunder gun for margwas and Panzersoldats

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

Same strategy that everyone uses then :lol: