A Word about Transit Crew being Experiments...

Abel!

Here's a mental idea. Hold me.

LvyzucN.png

What if Marlton, Misty, Stulinger and Russman, are [unknowingly] sleeper-agents? Their minds modified, such and such. Maybe this goes deeper. In the comic-book which was just released, it showed us a Zombie capable of controlling other zombies - at least that is what it looked like - and dodging Misty's bullet, which is a technique used in the past More on that below,] Maybe it's even capable of cognitive thought? 

There's evidence in Gorod Krovi that tells us that the Marlton and company were at some point 'property' of a specific group. May it be government, Broken Arrow, or whoever. This idea isn't new to us. The first Black Ops was centered around the idea of 'mind control' and MK/GK experiments. So to have these new characters in Black Ops II come into play, why not carry on the tradition? 

" Finally the lab is almost complete. Security measures have been put in place so the chance of detection by the Americans is very unlikely. We also have several agents embedded with the staff as insurance. We will keep the individuals in stasis, on ice to speak, and continue the specimen rotation once we finish drawing more power from the drill. Oh, I almost forgot, the sequencing for the current blood samples is as follows: SS-M-JAB-R "

What's also interesting, and this may sound like a big stretch, Is the coincidental 'GK' initializing Gorod Krovi, that may of been a knod? But there is more to this. In the map itself, it shows us Russia's massive advancements in its technological leap compared to Germany, who were focusing on manipulating energies, and so on. The Mangler actually has a Russian accent, that is stupendously mental! They are bloody show-offs, aren't they?

My point being is, the Russians were advanced enough to make zombies dodge bullets back-in-Ascension. Why don't you guess what else had that capability? 

If this is true, then it begs the following questions. Are these Zombies [in 2025] being controlled by a specific group with a specific agenda, or are these Zombies with cognitive functions just left to squander on their own free will? And where do the Tranzit crew come into fold?

Yeah. This post is kind of mental but I'd like to see how much there is to expand on it!

[NOTE: The message in the Gorod Krovi terminal contradicts the when the map takes place. The reason for this could be due to realities bleeding into eachother. It is what it is.]

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting thought. We have had zombies that are dumb i.e all the other maps besides ascension. I find it a bit odd that the ascension zombies are the only ones capable of dodging bullets and the other russian zombies have russian accents. George could also be some advanced zombie.

7 hours ago, Hydrolikz said:

George could also be some advanced zombie.

There are zombies like the Warden, George, and maybe even the Crabmen, but I think they are influenced more by the dark energies of the Aether than simply programmed. Like the ones in GK

6 hours ago, anonymous said:

What quote in GK are you referring to? Can you add it in this topic?

Ah, sorry.

" Finally the lab is almost complete. Security measures have been put in place so the chance of detection by the Americans is very unlikely. We also have several agents embedded with the staff as insurance. We will keep the individuals in stasis, on ice to speak, and continue the specimen rotation once we finish drawing more power from the drill. Oh, I almost forgot, the sequencing for the current blood samples is as follows: SSMJABR

From the Gorod Krovi terminal.

• Moderators

Ah thank you. Lets see... It seems that the Americans are here really the bad guys, so I guess this cipher is written by a Sovjet. Of course, Nazi-Germany was enemy of the US too, but seeing this cipher is found in GK together with the fact he sees Americans more as competitors that enemies, IMO, I think it is the Sovjet Union. What comes later I don't fully understand. They have inviduals on ice. Does that blood samples (of which we think are from the TranZit crew) come from the individuals on ice?

22 hours ago, anonymous said:

Ah thank you. Lets see... It seems that the Americans are here really the bad guys, so I guess this cipher is written by a Sovjet. Of course, Nazi-Germany was enemy of the US too, but seeing this cipher is found in GK together with the fact he sees Americans more as competitors that enemies, IMO, I think it is the Sovjet Union. What comes later I don't fully understand. They have inviduals on ice. Does that blood samples (of which we think are from the TranZit crew) come from the individuals on ice?

In earnest I don't really believe that it's  the GK like I said, or Broken Arrow, since BA are American. It may actually be Group 601, which methods are believed to be surrounding mind-control expirments, HAARP, and looked to be the underlining factor throughout our Black Ops II maps and characters. And it's also believed that Group 601 are responsible for the drill in Nuketown. And I don't know what it means by "individuals in ice", it may be a pun to his surroundings, or he is being literal and saying that their bodies are on ice apart from their heads... It doesn't sound important anyway.

Whatever that drill is collecting - maybe Element 115 or other resources - it looks like it's expelling its energies into the atmosphere... Whatever it's doing.

• 6 months later...
  • Moderators
On ‎8‎-‎5‎-‎2017 at 1:53 PM, Abel! said:

Ahh, so their fates draw to Alcatraz now [due to a fracture], implemented by the Illuminati - issued by old Richthofen. Will they ever be released? That is the talk.

Well since Victis means Surivors, I bet they will survive :P

Anyway, why would the Illuminati help Richthofen with building a secret base under Alcatraz? In January 1940, Ultimis Richthofen leaves the Illuminati. In April 1940, Primis Richthofen asks the Illuminati to help him built that station in Alcatraz's undercroft. Why would they suddenly help Richthofen (if they even recognized him), if he left a few months earlier. What benefit did the Illuminati had with that? And remember the painting of Alcatraz in Morg Cities' underground, with all the notes and wall writings around it? I believe the Ancient Order of the Keepers operates in the sewers of Morg City. Could this be an explanation? Could the Keepers have ties or contacts with the Illuminati and Alcatraz?

3 hours ago, anonymous said:

Well since Victis means Surivors, I bet they will survive :P

Anyway, why would the Illuminati help Richthofen with building a secret base under Alcatraz? In January 1940, Ultimis Richthofen leaves the Illuminati. In April 1940, Primis Richthofen asks the Illuminati to help him built that station in Alcatraz's undercroft. Why would they suddenly help Richthofen (if they even recognized him), if he left a few months earlier. What benefit did the Illuminati had with that? And remember the painting of Alcatraz in Morg Cities' underground, with all the notes and wall writings around it? I believe the Ancient Order of the Keepers operates in the sewers of Morg City. Could this be an explanation? Could the Keepers have ties or contacts with the Illuminati and Alcatraz?

He said "Teddy was a liar"... Sounds pretty mad from a guy who didn't know anything about any Teddy's. Maybe they didn't take him seriously at first? Anyway it doesn't really matter, they got his help. 

Maybe he convinced them that he was destined to be a god? He knows the Illuminati inside-out, the deity they believe in, Knights Templar, etc. He was a pretty delusional guy. Made a theory about this particular thing like 30 mintues ago on another site... a weird coincidence... Also there is no doubt in my mind that Illuminati knew about the Keepers.

• 2 months later...

Archived