Black Ops 3 -- Nuketown

Tombstone737

So in the map nuketown you fight for your life after a weapon testing explosion. At the end however rockets from "moon" come down and blow it up. While this is all great in der eisendrache we blow up the moon before this can happen. So nuketown is still there and if Marlton is truly in the bunker than what will change, nuketown is still there and 115 weapons would still be tested there so what will that change and for better or worse?                                                            Tell me what you think.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I believe somewhere on a screen in BO3 we can see Area 51 in Groom Lake, near Nuketown. I actually think Nuketown will exist after Der Eisendrache, however that wouldn't be the most important change of the world if the Moon missile's were never launched. Group 935 would probably still exist, as would Broken Arrow. Much more and maybe more devastating inventions would be made with 115.

It's in a different universe, so what happens in it only effects that universe. Because blowing up the Moon would result in the end of the world pretty much, major flooding. And I expected we might see the aftermath in the later maps, but because those take place in a different universe, we just don't see it.

• 3 months later...

Archived