Smok3y

Zomies Team/Group WaW - B03 - Xbox

Smok3y    42

Hey guys and gals,

With revelations about to drop for the xbox - the long dark approaches as we wait for the next treyarch zombies. Sure we have zombies in space land but its not the original (and best).

Therefore i'm looking for ideally some European players, purely for playtimes and not connection that would be interested in playing any map from waw to bo3 for whatever reason, fun, high rounds, EE's, challenges, just shooting the shit as they say! It would be nice to have an active group over the coming months that still enjoy zombies while everyone moves on.

Sure we will all play different games but zombies is something I keep coming back to regularly.

If interested let me know and we will go about creating a team/group.

Whether you're casual or hardcore get involved not looking for any commitments just a fun casual group that can pick up like minded players for a quick or long game.

Cheers

@Blu3z87    1
1 hour ago, Smok3y said:

Hey guys and gals,

With revelations about to drop for the xbox - the long dark approaches as we wait for the next treyarch zombies. Sure we have zombies in space land but its not the original (and best).

Therefore i'm looking for ideally some European players, purely for playtimes and not connection that would be interested in playing any map from waw to bo3 for whatever reason, fun, high rounds, EE's, challenges, just shooting the shit as they say! It would be nice to have an active group over the coming months that still enjoy zombies while everyone moves on.

Sure we will all play different games but zombies is something I keep coming back to regularly.

If interested let me know and we will go about creating a team/group.

Whether you're casual or hardcore get involved not looking for any commitments just a fun casual group that can pick up like minded players for a quick or long game.

Cheers

Sign me up buddy xbox GT......G4ce XxBLU3ZxX  

Smok3y    42

I was under the impression groups had been release on xbox but still only for preview at this point. So what I will do is add you all up and create a group once its released.