Shout Out

Hells Warrrior

• Tech Admin

I just want to give a shout out to @LiamFTWinter - I've been watching some of his videos over the course of the year and more specifically since the DLC season ended with Revelations.

You are the only YouTuber that I know that is saying exactly how it is, how piss poor the ending was and generally just poking fun at them. It might not be the intention but it's how I'm viewing the videos. The reaction of you versus the other YouTube artists is deafening. You are like "WTF was that" and the others are like yeah, that was great and the reaction and faces of them and the attitude of the other YouTubers tells a different story. However, to stay on the good books, they all say it was great but think completely differently (at least in my view and the views of some others I have discussed it with).

If you are thinking along the same lines as me and that's probably not, BOIII was awful very sub standard and way of the original storyline.

Anyway, I just wanted to say kudos for being honest. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived