Revelations high round

BigBadBarclay

Decided to make a topic just for some high round strategies, tips and other little quirks and perks people have figured out :) I hit round 55 the other day offline just training with the approval servant and tinder gun , very simple and easy especially when using the keeper summoning. 

A good spot for a camp/train up to round 40-45 is jut in front of the keeper summoning in origins. The keeper does most the work while you chill in the corner, doing a circle every few seconds to stall zombies

From 50-55 I trained in front of the tesla trap for the apthican, bit cramped but still a trainable area with the estulla astoth 

Also being able to get jug on round 2 is pretty handy when not going down during setting up 

upgrading the rift e9 is wise if you are looking for a powerhouse of a gun, used it once and now I can't get enough of it, use deadwire or blast furnace 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi mate congrats on the 55 , I had a go a few days ago and got to round 78 very easily . I got to 70 with no downs and left it on while I went to bed (it was like 3am) I carried on in the morning and it took some adjusting, felt very hectic because i'd come back on that round I started getting my downs then . It slowly went back to normal and I was training them fine then I saw a max ammo and lost concentration, was messing around shooting my thunder gun before I picked up the max ammo and sure as sh*% as soon as I was about to reload i got cornered like a idiot! could of easily got 100+ if I stayed focused.

My strat was I upgraded the servent as soon as possible , had the Zeus cannon and upgraded drakon with thunderwall . I stayed at the starting area next to quick revive until round 70 I just kept using the jump pad over to shangri la and up the stairs to get the keeper then back to the start. When I came back online at round 70 it felt hard so I went to kino on the stage and did trains there while grabbing the keeper which is close by.

I have a video of doing loops on 78 showing you how to do it and how easy it is ,also you get to see the shocking disgusting end to my game ha

https://www.twitch.tv/manchitman/v/90917632

Good luck on your future games 

Hitman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It annoys me how almost every youtuber's strat involves the apothican servant. I have hit the box 50 times on revelations and never got it. So I will talk about not using it. 

These are where I personally have done trains in order of easiest to worst in my opinion-

1. the front of the stage. You can go buy the keeper if needed, it is really open, ICR on the wall, a box location...

2. DE area. you can go around the pyramid, curruption engine area, and around near the wolf hat spot

3. Origins near double tap and the keeper

I played and my first three boxes were ragnarok, ICR, Servant lol. 

I found a strategy not involving the Servant that is prob better on DE, but I just used it on Revelations. If you have the ragnarok, all you need is a gun with deadwire. Train up zombies then use the ragnarok but ONLY 3 jumps max with it. Just enough to kill the hord. then switch weapons to put it away. It will keep 1/2 to 3/4 of its charge. Train up and after two or three deadwires it is charged again. I was going through entire rounds between 30 and 40 using less than 30 bullets each round. It was fantastic. 

Once you bring out the ragnarok it is time based. Using it all up in one go will waste time trying to find zombies with it. Just use it to kill a hard then save it. 

• 1 year later...

I hit 62, no downs and also a 66 with 1 Keeper revive. Both games ended by a mistake on my part. Other games crashed.

(Avoid crashes by hard resetting xb1, then pull the plug for 30 seconds to clear cache. The game runs well for like another 10 games, then do this again).

I ran start room, I ran various corruption engine spots. 

I (stood-in-1-spot) camped several rounds in the 60s at the jump pad from Origins to start (start door was closed, though I doubt that matters). I had Arnie, Rags, Squid gun (unpap'd), Thunder Gun pap'd. Staying by the door, barely any came from jump pad. I'd use Rags in the doorway, then Arnie + Thundergun to charge Rags, then I'd use Squid gun to charge Rags, with Rags doing most of the work. Even with the moved box and fire sales, max ammos were still plenty. I had classic GG except Unquenchable and Fire Sale, and only ever used 1 Alchemical Antithesis.

Archived