The Scottish Danny De Vito Look Alike

Hells Warrrior

• Tech Admin

So I did an introduction many many moons ago but a lot of people probably don't know who I'am.

I'm Craig, born and bred in Edinburgh, Scotland and now reside in a town called Cowdenbeath, an old mining town. We still have a one or two open cast mines (top the ground, rather than underground). I'm 39 years old and have 3 great kids, Brandon 12 (an avid zombie player), Lauren 9 and has a rare condition called SMA-LED with cortical dysplasia and Rebecca 9.

My lovely wife Lisa has had to put up with me playing CoD or Medal of Honour games for over 10 years, although my "addiction" with zombies, really only started just before Black Ops 2. I was sick and tired of playing multiplayer and I dabbled with zombies now and again.

I work as a technical drawer (CAD)/ detailing / designing in the window industry. Think grand designs and you'll get the picture of the types of windows and costs of those windows (they ain't cheap and neither are my services :tounge_wink:). My passion is energy conservation, which basically means conserve the energy you use, reuse the energy you create before you think about renewables. I done correctly and a house is built/designed to PassivHaus standard, you can reduce energy usage by up to 93% drastically reducing heating bills.

As I said early, I really got into Zombies with BOII and my favourites maps are MoTD and Origins, I know a lot people knock BOII and I can see the reasons why but it was a decent game and maps. I've been playing games since the very early 80's starting with the Atari, the Spectrum was my next port of call and I recall going thtough many a game, jostick and tape deck (due to the game failing to fecking load) - Daley Thomsons Decathlon cost me many a joystick.

My time these days in pretty much gettings kids ready for school in the morning, off to work, home, cook dinner, get kids ready for bed and then maybe a couple of hours game time if I can be bothered. Although I do make an effort to get a game going with the team. 

I taught myself pretty much everything I know about running servers, system administration and computers/html/ myself. Although Danny is my goto man for these modern standards, I know my way about css a lot more now but Danny knows more than me. I've been running forums for over 16 years and ran a very successful forum dedicated to a good friend of mine DJ Tom Wilson, who died in 2003 from a heart attack. He was a very popular DJ in Scotland and was pretty much the granddad of Hardcore/Techno music and introduced it to the masses on Forth FM (radio station in central Scotland).

The 90's had me going to many events and clubs such as the FUBAR, Nosebleed, Metro, ReZerection, Fantasia. My favourite band is Ultra-Sonic.Honestly, for my era and the genre of music I enjoy listening to, they are the dugs danglies and I know both Roger Hughes and Mallorca Lee who are the orginal founding members. Privilege to know them and many of the other DJ's in the Scottish scene.

Anyway, thats a little about me, if you want to ask me anything feel free, if you got to the end, congrats, if ya skipped and replied - shame on you :)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Hi {username},

Thank you for the introduction, don't forget to request your introduction medal in the introduction forum or by using the contact us form (found under help). We hope you find the forum a friendly and fun place. If you have evidence of achieving the requirements for other medals that are available, please let us know.

Remember to have a look at the Code of Conduct and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also have a look at the Formatting 201 topic on how to use the reply editor functions.

• Have a twitch accounttrue Why not add your own stream
  • Fancy a shot of a few games in the arcade, see if you can get a high score
  • Want to give us your own zombie storyfalse
  • Do you have a theory on the zombie game mode, where have we been, where are we going3
  • Have a look at the community center

Have fun, enjoy and don't be afraid to jump into any conversation. If something is posted in the wrong area then someone will let you know and explain what section it should go too, also remember to use the search function before posting, it may have already been posted elsewhere ;)

So who are the staff? Have a look here

All the best, the CoDz's forum team.

2 hours ago, Hells Warrrior said:

So I did an introduction many many moons ago but a lot of people probably don't know who I'am.

I'm Craig, born and bred in Edinburgh, Scotland and now reside in a town called Cowdenbeath, an old mining town. We still have a one or two open cast mines (top the ground, rather than underground). I'm 39 years old and have 3 great kids, Brandon 12 (an avid zombie player), Lauren 9 and has a rare condition called SMA-LED with cortical dysplasia and Rebecca 9.

My lovely wife Lisa has had to put up with me playing CoD or Medal of Honour games for over 10 years, although my "addiction" with zombies, really only started just before Black Ops 2. I was sick and tired of playing multiplayer and I dabbled with zombies now and again.

I work as a technical drawer (CAD)/ detailing / designing in the window industry. Think grand designs and you'll get the picture of the types of windows and costs of those windows (they ain't cheap and neither are my services :tounge_wink:). My passion is energy conservation, which basically means conserve the energy you use, reuse the energy you create before you think about renewables. I done correctly and a house is built/designed to PassivHaus standard, you can reduce energy usage by up to 93% drastically reducing heating bills.

As I said early, I really got into Zombies with BOII and my favourites maps are MoTD and Origins, I know a lot people knock BOII and I can see the reasons why but it was a decent game and maps. I've been playing games since the very early 80's starting with the Atari, the Spectrum was my next port of call and I recall going thtough many a game, jostick and tape deck (due to the game failing to fecking load) - Daley Thomsons Decathlon cost me many a joystick.

My time these days in pretty much gettings kids ready for school in the morning, off to work, home, cook dinner, get kids ready for bed and then maybe a couple of hours game time if I can be bothered. Although I do make an effort to get a game going with the team. 

I taught myself pretty much everything I know about running servers, system administration and computers/html/ myself. Although Danny is my goto man for these modern standards, I know my way about css a lot more now but Danny knows more than me. I've been running forums for over 16 years and ran a very successful forum dedicated to a good friend of mine DJ Tom Wilson, who died in 2003 from a heart attack. He was a very popular DJ in Scotland and was pretty much the granddad of Hardcore/Techno music and introduced it to the masses on Forth FM (radio station in central Scotland).

The 90's had me going to many events and clubs such as the FUBAR, Nosebleed, Metro, ReZerection, Fantasia. My favourite band is Ultra-Sonic.Honestly, for my era and the genre of music I enjoy listening to, they are the dugs mutts and I klnow both Roger Hughes and Mallorca Lee who are the orginal founding members. Privilege to know them and many of the other DJ's in the Scottish scene.

Anyway, thats a little about me, if you want to ask me anything feel free, if you got to the end, congrats, if ya skipped and replied - shame on you :)

Glad to see I'm not the only scot here;)

Sweet introduction and I really enjoyed reading it. Hope your 3 kids are keeping well, as yourself and Lisa. Thanks for the introduction dude ^^

• Tech Admin

This is one of my all time favourite tracks, along with The Pulse and Beyond The Clouds (both on this album). Trust me, when yer spaced and just enjoying the music, they send you to a different dimension.

and if you want a real head fuck, this is the type of things I would listen to non stop.

and to top it all, a video from one of the ReZerection events - was at this one.

and Ultrasonic live at Fantasia the Big Bang

• Administrators

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Craigorium. 

I never heard this much about you in all our games! Way cool, my friend. Glad you took the time to write this out. Had I still the authority I would sticky it. Therefore, you should do so for me. We appreciate so much all you have done for the site. I can't even mentally keep up with it. 

• Administrators

Craig is the kind of lad that if you were hungry and only wanted a piece of chicken, he'd get you the whole henhouse.

Glad to see you finally have a formal introduction, friendo! I still remember you coming to me to build your Tom DJ landing page compared to what you used to have...and from there, only great memories have unfolded. Happy to see a modern opening to the rest of the community to one of the greatest men I've ever had the honor to meet over the Internet. :smile:

• Moderators

CoDz was in a very rough place when you offered your help and from that point this site really went uphill.

Your dedication to this forum is something for which not enough good words exist.

On top of that you are a great guy. I am honestly insanely thankful that you are here... although you are a "filthy Xbox fanboy". ;p

Love you old man.

Archived