Nacht Der Untoten For Next Treyarch Game

Illuminatti115

There's no doubt everybody, from The Fan Communities to Thr Studio, Loves Nacht Der Untoten, Aka: The First Map of Nazi Zombies! I have made noticeable discoveries about this map...

1. It Was The First Map in "World At War"

2. It Came Back in The Final DLC of "Black Ops"

3. Tranzit Was So Big, "Black Ops II" Thought It Would Bring The First Map Back

4. Nacht Returns in Revelations As The Final Map for "Black Ops III"

I bet you anything, Nacht will return to Treyarch's Next Call of Duty game as a In-Game Map (Not DLC)! The thing is, that move would not surprise me. This forum is to bring in great ideas for what they could do for this Map in their next game.

My idea was they would add in more playing field of the Map...make it similar to it's inspirational structure from The Campaign or The Multiplayer Map. Another thought I had in mind was bringing back The 1.0 Versions of The Crew. If they could do that to the Map, that would be beautiful. Unless they show what they have to work with, I'm all out of ideas. But this idea for this Map would be amazing for Their 10th Anniversary of Nazi Zombies.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys i always thought airfield the WAW MP map they used for nacht would be a perfect zombie map with a few tweaks. Small buildings big open spaces and feels almost perfect with the night time setting nacht brings to the table =)  im not really a fountain of knowledge when it comes to custom zombies but someone must have made an airfield based map by now?? 

Archived