Sign in to follow this  
Blurryface

The future of Treyarch zombies?

Blurryface    133

Just going to keep this short and sweet but as we know it, Revelations pretty much wrapped up the storyline of Richtoffen, Tank, Takeo and Nikolai. But what will be next if Treyarch does decide to keep the zombies going? WIll we see a new cast appear? Or will we retrace some of the other characters we have played as steps and get a little insight of there story. What is your thoughts?

What will most-likely that will happen is that Treyarch will bring back the Tranzit crew ( Russman, Misty, ect.) in another installment of zombies.

Like you have said, Treyarch has wrapped up the Richtofen Crew with ,in my opinion, a very vague cutscene.

Treyarch will bring back the Tranzit Crew for these two reasons that i think why.

1. The Tranzit Crew just disappeared and got replaced by Richtofen's

2. We still don't know why the Tranzit Crew is in the Zombie universe and their purpose.

So those are my speculations of what will happen in the maybe very near future.

anonymous    325

Im sure Treyarch will continue with zombies. Its a big moneymaker, so Activision wouldn't allow them if they wanted to stop. And @64BitZomibie, we'll get a comic of zombies and the TranZit crew in I believe October

Awards

Slade    270
6 hours ago, 64BitZomibie said:

We still don't know why the Tranzit Crew is in the Zombie universe and their purpose.

From what we know so far, their purpose was to get Richtofen the Kronorium after the events of Maxis' endgame in Buried. It'll get detailed in the Zombies comic, starting in October.

anonymous    325
1 hour ago, Slade said:

From what we know so far, their purpose was to get Richtofen the Kronorium after the events of Maxis' endgame in Buried. It'll get detailed in the Zombies comic, starting in October.

As far as we know, they speak of "between the maps" and "Maxis' wastelands". Between the maps can mean 1) between Tranzit, Die Rise and Buried or 2) between Buried and Origins.

Maxis' wastelands can mean 1) the Earth screwed by the V115 Moon Missles done by Maxis or 2) the broken Earh after Maxis' endgame.

Awards

ROFbaggingU    10

Here is what I wish would happen...

Bundle all 22 of the maps that were released up until this point in the current storyline that was wrapped up. Add customization options for each map. For example, an option to remove those crawler things in Kino or that gun stealing scientist in Five. Keep a traditional leaderboard with traditional game rules. Best part is that it wouldn't take too much effort from Treyarch since they wouldn't even have to fully remaster the map. Basically just adding a customization tool.

• Like 1

I want a stand alone zombies game. Remaster a bunch of maps. Start a new storyline... aaah, dreams.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

KingJackass    0

They'll probably still keep rictofens crew, as well as bringing in another crew. We might get to play as Samantha and others. Zombies isn't just gonna stop, We still have the big baddies like the "Ancient Evil"