FlattopNJukebox

Gorod Krovi LFG

I know, i know, there is a section for this. I dont know if its just me or not thought, but i cant get to the LFG page and when i do, it says error. So i made this as a lil temporary thread until they can fix it.

but... HYPE HYPE HYPE! Ive finally done the Shadows of Evil easter egg and now the last on my list is Gorod Krovi.
I have a ps4, a mic, and some alright gobblegums. Im trying to knock this out so i can finally go for Revelations.

so if you need this one done too or have done it and dont mind helping someone, add me.

Mayhem0531    0

Hey I'm Mayhem0531 psn    I also can't do shadows of evil  or gorod krovi. We should work together add me! I'll be trying to do gorod  for now. But maybe since u did shadows you could help me with that. I'm under the impression the entire e.e. can't be done solo

Hope to game soon

Edited by Mayhem0531

33 minutes ago, Mayhem0531 said:

Hey I'm Mayhem0531 psn    I also can't do shadows of evil  or gorod krovi. We should work together add me! I'll be trying to do gorod  for now. But maybe since u did shadows you could help me with that. I'm under the impression the entire e.e. can't be done solo

Hope to game soon

yeah, no doubt. SoE isnt that hard, but we need 4 players to complete it.

but when i get back on, ill add you.

Mayhem0531    0

Ya the only reason I dont have shadows of evil is bwcause i need 4 players and Im new to asking people to join up online. I can get to the shadow man but have no idea about the giant gateworm. And every time on gorod krovi I mess up on the mangle Sophia challenge !! Sweet well get a couple of good games going tomorrow. That'd three. I can have my roommate play with us or if you have someone else in mind that works too. 

Mayhem0531    talk to yous tomorrow.