No Astronaut Strat?

STASIBOMB

Recently I've started learning the 'Moon' map. I'm fairly comfortable with it, I still don't understand how the breaches/excavators occur or why. But the main thing I can't figure out is how to permanently get rid of the astronaut boss. There are a couple youtube videos; one, a glitch that has been patched, and two, kills the astronaut but he comes back. I suspect there is a way to permanently rid this pain in the ass, as on the zombierecords site, there are two solo lists: 'without astronaut' and 'with astronaut.' http://zombierecords.com/leaderboards/solo/moon/ .

Any knowledge on this topic is greatly appreciated

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

As far as I know, there are no ways to make sure that the austronaut disappears forever. There might be a way/glitch, but I dont know any. Have you tried the hacker device already? It makes the map much easier and more fun IMO. When hearing a siren, an excavator will drill itself within 1 minute in the Moon base, which will cause moon gravity and poison air. With the hacker device, you can in the Moon spawn room hack the excavators to go away.

Archived