2 different age Dempsey's are shown on the new revelations trailer

headless horseman

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah and we can also see the Cursed in Shadows of Evil looking at Richtofen. Something not seen in the actual game. I think these Treyarch videos take a little artistic license in their depictions that aren't supposed to be 100% fact. Case in point, the trailer revealed nearly 0% actual information. It is just meant to hype people up. It did show some gameplay, but anything story-related it said is stuff people already knew.

1 hour ago, MysteryMachineX said:

Yeah and we can also see the Cursed in Shadows of Evil looking at Richtofen. Something not seen in the actual game. I think these Treyarch videos take a little artistic license in their depictions that aren't supposed to be 100% fact. Case in point, the trailer revealed nearly 0% actual information. It is just meant to hype people up. It did show some gameplay, but anything story-related it said is stuff people already knew.

I both agree and disagree. Blundell is making a point to make everything canon. According to him, every map is canon, every loading screen is canon, every trailer is canon, etc. Why would he do this if it is just "artistic license"? It seems really out of character for him. They are making a point out of not revealing anything serious in these trailers, and I'm all for that approach. They are forcibly sending everyone into Revelations dark, and I think that is a great idea.

And then the strange aspects of these trailers are being highlighted time and time again, like they want us to get something out of them but we aren't quite latching in. They have put a lot of time and effort into these trailers, even designing brand new animations for them. I think they should not be overlooked.

And my assumption that the eye colors will be answered in Revelations is looking even more hopeful with the release of this "Origins Recap". We see the Shadowman clearly covered in the yellow aura, and then he seems to draw blue energy from the space around him and attacks Richtofen with it.

Archived