Exclusive Weapons in Revelations

ReadyEnterDestroy

So we had guns exclusive to each map for example, Shadows of Evil we had the Bloodhound and the Bootlegger, Zetsubou No Shima we had the Marshal 16 the Razorback. In the Giant we had the Wunderwaffe and to finish it off in Gorod Krovi we had the FFAR and the NX Shadowclaws. Seeing a pattern here? Thought so, although you could argue that Der Iesendrache didn't add any new weapons to the map right? Well I would also like to point out the the Trip mines are also available exclusively right out of the box in the Der Iesendrache map. So besides wonder weapons what do you think is going to be introduced into the next and final revelations map. I hopefully want to see the Peacekeeper Mk.2 from multiplayer or the R70 Ajax maybe the Rift E9 or some other exotic weapon. So what weapons do you think are going to be added?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ReadyEnterDestroy said:

So we had guns exclusive to each map for example, Shadows of Evil we had the Bloodhound and the Bootlegger, Zetsubou No Shima we had the Marshal 16 the Razorback. In the Giant we had the Wunderwaffe and to finish it off in Gorod Krovi we had the FFAR and the NX Shadowclaws. Seeing a pattern here? Thought so, although you could argue that Der Iesendrache didn't add any new weapons to the map right? Well I would also like to point out the the Trip mines are also available exclusively right out of the box in the Der Iesendrache map. So besides wonder weapons what do you think is going to be introduced into the next and final revelations map. I hopefully want to see the Peacekeeper Mk.2 from multiplayer or the R70 Ajax maybe the Rift E9 or some other exotic weapon. So what weapons do you think are going to be added?

I would like to see the Gersch Device back in the box :23:

4 hours ago, Rissole25 said:

I believe the Banshii Shotgun has been spotted in the recent gameplay trailer. Maybe the Rift E9 might be in too, since it uses projectile energy too.

Ah, so thats what Nikolai is shooting while running towards the electric trap. I was wondering what the blue charged beam was and it makes sense now

Archived