Jump to content
Blurryface

Zombie Eye Colour & Apothicon Servant

Recommended Posts

Blurryface    125

So after watching the new trailer for Revelations, I noticed that the zombies have Red and Yellow eyes. As seen on Gorod Krovi the red eyes is when Monty is controlling the zombies and seen before in other games we know the yellow eyes are Samantha. It looks like they are both fighting over the zombies and has resulted in them being mixed.

 

Also I noticed that it looks like we are going to be getting our hands on the Apothicon Servant again and this makes me very happy! I'm hoping this time around we will be able to upgrade it as that would make everything much better but none the less I am very happy with the map.

 

Another cool thing is that the map is released on the day of my driving test so a pass and coming home to two weeks off work and Revelations would be great! :p

What is your thoughts?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Blurryface said:

So after watching the new trailer for Revelations, I noticed that the zombies have Red and Yellow eyes. As seen on Gorod Krovi the red eyes is when Monty is controlling the zombies and seen before in other games we know the yellow eyes are Samantha. It looks like they are both fighting over the zombies and has resulted in them being mixed.

There are two things I'd like to point out. 1) We have no irrefutable evidence for Monty being in control in Gorod Krovi. 2) Your assumption that Yellow = Samantha was at one point true, but now is just contradictory (Origins, Revelations, Shadows of Evil as examples).

47 minutes ago, Blurryface said:

Also I noticed that it looks like we are going to be getting our hands on the Apothicon Servant again and this makes me very happy! I'm hoping this time around we will be able to upgrade it as that would make everything much better but none the less I am very happy with the map.

I'm so glad to see it returning! And also the Ragnarok DG-4. They have made a point in the past maps to avoid giving away the Wonder Weapons of the map, so this gives me hope that there will be many.

48 minutes ago, Blurryface said:

Another cool thing is that the map is released on the day of my driving test so a pass and coming home to two weeks off work and Revelations would be great! :p

Good luck and have fun!

49 minutes ago, Blurryface said:

What is your thoughts?

I haven't been this hyped in over three years (Origins intro cutscene reveal). I thought I couldn't get any more excited! I was wrong, I was so wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drewxke    18

I want us to get our Primis outfits with Primis swords and staves. Of course you need Primis character quotes almost as if the Primis characters take over and perhaps have they're own story unfolding in their own dimension that we are not aware of that they could talk about. Even have slightly different accents and just a whole nother different story from ancient times. So basically we start off as the O4, then transform into the Primis4...Tell me that wouldnt be sick!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

17 hours ago, Blurryface said:

What is your thoughts?

 

Okay I know this is really farfetched but I think that since we're seeing a mashup of some of the older maps, it got me thinking. We see the Undercroft from Der Eisendrache and we also see the Ragnarok returning. So I was thinking like what if there's multiple specialists? And if you think about it, Treyarch wouldn't REALLY just throw the Ragnarok back in because they ran out of ideas, would they? Especially in the final culmination of the past 8 years of zombies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blurryface    125
22 hours ago, AetherialVoices said:

There are two things I'd like to point out. 1) We have no irrefutable evidence for Monty being in control in Gorod Krovi. 2) Your assumption that Yellow = Samantha was at one point true, but now is just contradictory (Origins, Revelations, Shadows of Evil as examples).

I'm so glad to see it returning! And also the Ragnarok DG-4. They have made a point in the past maps to avoid giving away the Wonder Weapons of the map, so this gives me hope that there will be many.

Good luck and have fun!

I haven't been this hyped in over three years (Origins intro cutscene reveal). I thought I couldn't get any more excited! I was wrong, I was so wrong.

Thank you man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rissole25    378

I'm kinda hoping we've got some blue eyes in there. The Margwas do have blue mouths. Doesn't necessarily confirm or deny it, but I'd just love to see the 3 primary colours in the horde.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×