As excited as I've been since the arrival of black ops 1

Is of right now, before revelations, I would weigh bo1 and bo3 on an even pendulum. You could go slightly either way depending on which maps you favor on either side.

But what I'm really trying to do is gauge the excitement level before the release date. For example before black ops 1 came out those you got the hardened addition or the season pass knew they got all the waw maps, and If I can recall right (it's been 6 years) that was a fucking epic week out build up!

So trying to explain what I'm feeling towards the release of revelations, it's either equal to or surpassed that of bo1. It's going to be fucking crazy jumping through rifts going between maps we love. But this post was specifically meant to gauge my excitement level prerelease so I won't speculate what revelations will be. All I can say in the words of tank, "OOO-FUCKING-RAH"

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived