What the Eye Colors of the Zombies could very well mean

AetherialVoices

• Moderators

I was just viewing some old posts in the Aslylum (about the HAARP, Vrill, 115, that kind of stuff from the good ol' times) when I saw a post of @Tac saying that. I self don't know where to find the old GKNova6 documents, but if you search "Hell is purple GKNova6" on google, you may find some stuff.

Green eyes also appear in Zetsubou No Shima when you do the Skull ritual things.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...

Sorry for bumping this.

The new comic actually have some interesting points regarding this.

The Tranzit crew accessed the Empty Earth which is another dimension.

THE KRONORIUM RETRIEVED - Upon arriving at Zero Base, Victus provides blood samples that allow them to access the Empty Earth, and recover the Kronorium.

Once they apply the blood samples that allows them to access that dimension, the zombies eyes turns to yellow while Zombie Richtofen is still same (Orange)

https://i.redd.it/d9hvw92yb0ty.jpg

So basically the eyes were blue but once they accessed that dimension, they turned yellow.

What's more interesting is that this dimension is special because human life never occurred and the buildings and everything was done by alternate Maxis which I suppose he's from another dimension as well.

Your point would makes sense but Zombie Richtofen is still same and not to mention he still has control over the zombies who turned yellowish.

• 4 months later...

Archived