Blurryface

"Salvation"

Blurryface    133

The leak of this "Salvation" image has really had me thinking a lot about what it could be and with Treyarch it could be anything. For all we know it could just be a really good photoshopped image but I'm hoping it's not. I would love it to be and I would also love to see it as a zombie only DLC pack will all maps remastered. I don't want to get too hyped about it but what is your opinion on the image and thoughts about what it could be?

image.jpeg

I can confirm that this is real. It was an intentional leak on the PS store to stir up hype, much like the title reveal of Infinite Warfare. Also, Salvation is confirmed to be the name of DLC4, as the teasers have "Salvation content depicted above...".

Blurryface    133
I can confirm that this is real. It was an intentional leak on the PS store to stir up hype, much like the title reveal of Infinite Warfare. Also, Salvation is confirmed to be the name of DLC4, as the teasers have "Salvation content depicted above...".

I was thinking that this was the name of DLC4 and that Revelations would be the zombie map name. Only thing that bugs me is the screenshot just seems to show zombie characters and isn't the normal DLC poster / image we see. Thank you for the information man!

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

Spider3000    140

It's not photoshopped, and I don't think this means it's a Zombies only DLC. This DLC season, Zombies has been pushed much more than Multiplayer has. Treyarch don't even bother with the regular DLC trailers anymore, and instead bring out a Zombies trailer and 10 second previews of the Multiplayer maps. So, it doesn't really surprise me that Zombies is pushed to front and centre in this image.

Awards

1 minute ago, Blurryface said:

I was thinking that this was the name of DLC4 and that Revelations would be the zombie map name. Only thing that bugs me is the screenshot just seems to show zombie characters and isn't the normal DLC poster / image we see. Thank you for the information man!

It could indicate the focus for this DLC being put on Zombies instead of multiplayer. I think it is too far fetched that this will be a solely Zombies DLC, but I think the focus will be more on Zombies this time around.

PINNAZ    478

I'm thinking that "Salvation" will be the map pack name. No idea on the contents. 

On another note, I was making Character Quote Videos last night & came across 3 of Rictofen's quotes from The Giant which mention "Salvation" which is pretty cool if this is a slight hint at the final DLC pack. 

I walk a path no other can take,

I alone can lead us to our Salvation

Only by carving a path of destruction,

will we find our Salvation. 

Demspey, I must confide in Dempsey. 

He alone may offer a Salvation. 

Either him or Nikolai, or Takeo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, erikhoover14 said:

I was hoping for more remakes but they will probably do that after dLC 4

It's possible, but I find it unlikely. They will probably just leave that for mod tools.