Sign in to follow this  
PhDivinium

Nacht Der Untoten remake?

PhDivinium    0

Just now in the trailer - looks pretty similar don't you think?

I've been wondering for a while now if Nacht is infact the house, with Blundell saying every map is significant and also something in Gorod Krovi involving something to do with a plane crashing? (idk i'm not too involved with radios/the story).

Could this be a remake or could it be the house? If so it'll be the only zombie map to appear in every game!

IMG_2286.jpg

Spider3000    140

Mob of the Dead, Kino, and Origins were also spotted among other maps. In the Kino image we can see the Bowie Knife on the door that leads to the spawn from the stage, which probably means the door can't be bought. It's likely that we're not getting remakes, but instead we'll be going to different sections of different maps in Revelations.

• Like 1

Awards

On 24/08/2016 at 10:50 PM, Spider3000 said:

Mob of the Dead, Kino, and Origins were also spotted among other maps. In the Kino image we can see the Bowie Knife on the door that leads to the spawn from the stage, which probably means the door can't be bought. It's likely that we're not getting remakes, but instead we'll be going to different sections of different maps in Revelations.

That was a fucking good call :smile:

Thus far, from what I've seen of the map, it has elements of Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa, Kino der Toten, Shangri-La, Mob of the Dead, Origins, Der Eisendrache, Zetsubou No Shima, and Gorod Krovi.

That unfortunately means it is missing Der Riese, "Five", Ascension, Call of the Dead, Moon, Nuketown, TranZit, Die Rise, Buried, and The Giant. : /

5 minutes ago, MysteryMachineX said:

That unfortunately means it is missing Der Riese, "Five", Ascension, Call of the Dead, Moon, Nuketown, TranZit, Die Rise, Buried, and The Giant. : /

It has radios from the "Five" and Call of the Dead crews. It also has the round ending music from Buried. I haven't found anything from the others yet though.

RadZakpak    85
1 hour ago, AetherialVoices said:

It also has the round ending music from Buried.

What area has Buried music as the end music? Buried always had my favorite game over track.

32 minutes ago, RadZakpak said:

What area has Buried music as the end music? Buried always had my favorite game over track.

Round ending, not game over. And to answer your question, oddly enough it is in Kino der Toten. No idea why.

Rissole25    378

I think that's because the normal round ending music is used in Nacht der Untoten. I think Verruckt has Gorod Krovi's. Which leaves Zetsubou No Shima, Shadows of Evil and The Giant having no round endings. Although you might consider Shadows of Evil counting for the Boss Round.

anonymous    325

The tunnels between the Origins Excavation site and Mob of the Dead, aren't they from Buried? Look quite familiar to me

• Like 1

Awards

Schrödinger    98
2 hours ago, anonymous said:

The tunnels between the Origins Excavation site and Mob of the Dead, aren't they from Buried? Look quite familiar to me

1473408152-buried.jpg

Awards

They look like the caves in Origins to me. Not to mention that even if it was from Buried, why do all the other maps get huge sections and Buried just gets tunnels in one spot?

Look, I really like the idea of smashing multiple levels together. It's something I asked for since Black Ops. However, if they were going to do it, I'm just disappointed that they didn't try to go for the works, with one of everything. Instead they settled for half. And I can't help but think that maybe the exclusion of the last Zeilinski maps was a bit of a stab.

anonymous    325

In the Buried tunnel system, there is a part where you can look outside in the sky. It looks like that part to me. Im disappointed that indeed not all maps are made in this map. Even if it was only the bus depot from TranZot, a crashed lander from Ascension or the Dragon of Die Rise in the background. But we have always something to complain, I think this map is better done then I imagined first. And who knows, we'll find more things.

Awards

Rissole25    378
7 hours ago, Schrödinger said:

1473408152-buried.jpg

You know I wasn't entirely convinced Buried was even included at all, but that Living Stone Mine sign is making me rethink that.

5 hours ago, MysteryMachineX said:

They look like the caves in Origins to me. Not to mention that even if it was from Buried, why do all the other maps get huge sections and Buried just gets tunnels in one spot?

Look, I really like the idea of smashing multiple levels together. It's something I asked for since Black Ops. However, if they were going to do it, I'm just disappointed that they didn't try to go for the works, with one of everything. Instead they settled for half. And I can't help but think that maybe the exclusion of the last Zeilinski maps was a bit of a stab.

To be fair, Shi no Numa only gets a small section as well. It's practically combined with Verruckt!