Black Ops 3 Revelations official trailer

DeathBringerZen

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate this.  

Nostalgia can do many things. It can not make a grand finale map.  (Which,  atm appears to be the case, with the changes to these locations)  

I swear if this ends up being the biggest cop out ever...  "The last map is ALL maps! " Bullshit. 

Obviously I've yet to play the map,  OR see it.  But as of right now, I am skeptical, and I am NOT impressed. 

41 minutes ago, Boofums said:

anyone else think the last shot is the kronorium?

Um... no. The Kronorium is a book. An ancient artifact of knowledge that told Richtofen of the future, present, and past of their many lives. I believe that the Kronorium is the book that Maxis was reading in the cutscene when he started hearing the Shadow Man.

20 minutes ago, AetherialVoices said:

Um... no. The Kronorium is a book. An ancient artifact of knowledge that told Richtofen of the future, present, and past of their many lives. I believe that the Kronorium is the book that Maxis was reading in the cutscene when he started hearing the Shadow Man.

I've heard that I just don't understand but how that explains that rich was able to see through different times and universes. yeah now that the cut scene has been released it def looks like the source of 115.

Archived