quinnsmith88

I need voice actors, storyline experts, and audio editors for a YouTube and SoundCloud audio-web series for the zombies storyline.

Need some people interested in writing,voice acting, and producing a narrative focusing on the story we love so much, I want to translate what we know and what is widely accepted as the storyline to translate it to an episodic audio series that takes the story and translates it into a more linear narrative. If anyone is interested in joining the team please add me on skype. If you have skills in audio editing/voice acting/writing or any combination of those skills please consider being apart of something new and fresh in the zombies community.IMG_0442.PNG

Edited by quinnsmith88
Typo

Spider    141
47 minutes ago, quinnsmith88 said:

Need some people interested in writing,voice acting, and producing a narrative focusing on the story we love so much, I want to translate what we know and what is widely accepted as the storyline to translate it to an episodic audio series that takes the story and translates it into a more linear narrative. If anyone is interested in joining the team please add me on skype. If you have skills in audio editing/voice acting/writing or any combination of those skills please consider being apart of something new and fresh in the zombies community.xIMG_0442.PNG.a043f7987b2fae1ec6f6d427901b783f.PNG.pagespeed.ic.ScVCAOi377.webp

Hey mate please just stick to the one topic, creating multiple topics asking for the same thing is class as site spam, I will close your old topics :23:

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Hey mate please just stick to the one topic, creating multiple topics asking for the same thing is class as site spam, I will close your old topics :23:

Alright no problem sorry for the trouble 

• Like 1