The buff and non-buff (last gen)

Sunwardlyric1

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't play on last gen but on current gen I have not noticed any changes to them. The only noticable change I could see if the Wunderwaffe working a little bit better. Must be about 5 times they have tweaked the Waffe since launch and yet it still doesn't work the same as it did in WaW/BO1. Why can't they just make it the same and leave it at that? It must be the least used wonder weapon in BO3 stat wise. No one wants it, even after all tweaks.

the guys in charge of last gen updates dont bother i dont think, it wouldnt surprise me if you could still PaP the AS.

the wunderwaffe is pointless with deadwire available on every gun, everyone gets mad when it shows up in the box, what they need to do with it is make it chain to 24 zombies, that'd make it worth going for.

11 hours ago, DeathBringerZen said:

I don't play on last gen but on current gen I have not noticed any changes to them. The only noticable change I could see if the Wunderwaffe working a little bit better. Must be about 5 times they have tweaked the Waffe since launch and yet it still doesn't work the same as it did in WaW/BO1. Why can't they just make it the same and leave it at that? It must be the least used wonder weapon in BO3 stat wise. No one wants it, even after all tweaks.

Did the DG-2 on Xbox and PC not get the buffs that PS4 got? It is a tiny bit slower than the W@W and BO1 versions, but they made it so you can't electrocute yourself, so the change was balanced. Overall, it's back to being a viable WW. The WWs in BO3 are geared for more of a GTFO type of use, which the current DG-2 is great for.

I'm last-gennning it still. The WW works fine, but if you also have dead wire on your other gun, dw only kills 1 zombie and zaps a few, which survive. Or possibly dw is just randomly broken and it may not be ww related. Sometimes dw is great, but often it kills only 3-4 zombies per trigger out of a crowd.

The ww itself is a little slow in triggering, as it won't save you if trapped as it did in waw. However, it takes out a decent batch, it is just hard to see the effectiveness sometimes, but with the right view, you will see the work it does: camp the catwalk and fire at zombies by power and watch the train vanish.

Blast furnace was great, then didn't work as well, and now serms to work great again for the past couple months. It lags some mp games, but great for solo.

Archived