Sign in to follow this  
Panic

Black Ops III - DLC 4: What We Want?

Panic    19

When Activision announced the season pass they also added a short phrase that we will see some remake of older maps in the DLC, now from the phrase you can't tell if this is for multiplayer or zombies or possibly both by chance.

The Call of Duty: Black Ops III Season Pass delivers 4 epic DLC map packs in 2016 with all-new multiplayer content, including re-imagined fan-favorite maps from Call of Duty®: World at War and the Call of Duty: Black Ops series.

Now of course everyone must know about that right? Now I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who are excited for the new map and to continue the story.... But also people like me who would love for more old zombie maps to me in it? So if not all the old maps what ones would you like to see? Also what else are you looking forward to? 

Just a heads up: I'm pretty sure leaks are against the code of conduct on here. I think the stuff they have dredged up out of the code might be okay, but I'm not sure.

Edit:

6. LEAKED INFORMATION [LEAK]:

Rule: Under no circumstances should you post leaked information on CoDz, whether it be about a new map pack, music, or the new game at all.

Consequence: Posting leaked content will result in the Topic/Post being promptly deleted & warnings being issued. Repeat offenders will be temporarily banned, and then, if the staff feel it necessary, Permanently banned. This is for your own good as others have lost their YouTube channels & such due to copyright infringements. If in doubt DO NOT POST IT, and if you have any concerns you can contact a staff member to see if it’s ok to post.

Example: Pictures, articles, videos, or links to anything relating to a non-released game or game add-on that has not been officially backed by Treyarch or any other studio, is considered leaked content

Edited by AetherialVoices
  • Like 1

Panic    19
19 minutes ago, AetherialVoices said:

Just a heads up: I'm pretty sure leaks are against the code of conduct on here. I think the stuff they have dredged up out of the code might be okay, but I'm not sure.

@AetherialVoices Thanks for the heads up dude 

• Like 1

Answers. All I want is answers. Give me nothing else.

I want a final conclusion to the story. I want an ending. It is becoming clear zombies is going to be a staple of the entire Call of Duty franchise, and this story has just gotten way too macroscopic. I say let's end this story with a bang and move on to the next one. Yes, I know a comic is coming to fill in the gaps, but revelations is supposed to be the ending. So make it a good ending. Pleeeeeeeeeease no cliffhanger. I would just be SO done if that happened.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, MysteryMachineX said:

Answers. All I want is answers. Give me nothing else.

I want a final conclusion to the story. I want an ending. It is becoming clear zombies is going to be a staple of the entire Call of Duty franchise, and this story has just gotten way too macroscopic. I say let's end this story with a bang and move on to the next one. Yes, I know a comic is coming to fill in the gaps, but revelations is supposed to be the ending. So make it a good ending. Pleeeeeeeeeease no cliffhanger. I would just be SO done if that happened.

Blundell said recently in an interview that what he is trying to do is make "a clear beginning and a clear end" and to "get the story to a healthy place which allows us to continue or move on with the community being happy with it".

Personally, I really don't care what he says. Let's see what actually happens. But continuing zombies does not mean continuing this story. And I really hope it doesn't. I want a conclusion. Go on in some other form like you inevitably will, zombies. But for now, just end.

Rissole25    378

inb4 another Origins style cutscene -_-

Yeah I'd just like answers. Realistically we can't get them all, but I'm hoping we get answers at least for the biggest questions.

Blurryface    125
When Activision announced the season pass they also added a short phrase that we will see some remake of older maps in the DLC, now from the phrase you can't tell if this is for multiplayer or zombies or possibly both by chance.

The Call of Duty: Black Ops III Season Pass delivers 4 epic DLC map packs in 2016 with all-new multiplayer content, including re-imagined fan-favorite maps from Call of Duty[emoji768]: World at War and the Call of Duty: Black Ops series.

Now of course everyone must know about that right? Now I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who are excited for the new map and to continue the story.... But also people like me who would love for more old zombie maps to me in it? So if not all the old maps what ones would you like to see? Also what else are you looking forward to? 

Mate the quote made in the season pass comments was about some of the re made maps we already have in multiplayer. Just like the latest map pack gave us raid remastered from black ops 2. Really hope to see some zombie maps remastered though!

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app