How is PC/Xbox users enjoying the map?

ZombiesIsKey

How is everyone enjoying the new map? I'm personally not enjoying it as much as I thought I would. There is a really annoying light bug with PC users who play with over 90FOV. The map layout puts me off too and yet again, its another map where you need to run about for 30mins before you can settle down and start getting high rounds. There is some parts of the map I like and I cant complain too much but maybe I'll enjoy it a little more as time goes on.

What is your opinions? :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need to play it more but I'm not over the moon about it so far. The map looks awesome, the layout is decent enough and everything is straight forward enough to obtain without doing the Easter egg but the tedious challenges and lack of any new perks makes it not overly different to Zetsubou for me. I dislike the gumballs and would take new perks over them any day of the week. 

I'm sure if I give it more of a chance I will get into it but I'm not feeling it from early impressions. It's the most classic feeling map in BO3 so far though in my opinion so maybe a bit more time and it will grow on me. Still not impressed with the dragons, robots or sentinels though, from a storyline point of view that is. In game they're fairly balanced.

I really didn't like the Map when it came out on the PS4, I played it twice and stopped, when it dropped for the Xbox One I give it another chance and now I really like it I find it easier than ZNS to set up and I can do it quicker, I'm not fussed on the new gum balls.

This is my second fav map after The Giant.

I have to agree with @Deathbringerzen. There are so many things I should like about this map. The layout is good, it is probably has the best balance of weapons/equipment of any bo3 map, no OP wonder weapon, yet I haven't enjoyed it as much as I expected to and I think a lot of that is down to the enemy types/map features. It is only personal preference, but the dragons and Valkyries just don't do it for me. And whilst the equipment is well balanced, some of it feels/looks a little bit tacky to me (baby dragon, dragon strike, flamethrower).

Also, the easter egg seems overly convoluted and drawn out. The Sophia challenges feel like something out of an exo zombies easter egg and some are very buggy/luck based. 

Fucking. Time. Trials. 

It took me forever to get that trophy.

See I recently moved into my new apartment for college, and my roomate has a PS4. He isn't a zombies fanatic however, but he does have BO3 and the last 2 map packs. Long story short: He has no GG. Not even alchemical Antithesis. 

Time trials took me a while, but I did them just fine. Now onto the main easter...Egg.... aye-aye-aye.... 

i like it, but not as much as i thought i would, considering the hype built around it, it lacked the expectations we had for it, considering how good they made it look in the trailer, still, we can all agree, its better than the last 2 we had, DE was really good, zetsubou... not as bad as tranzit, but, i'd play DE more on solo if i was given a forced choice

On 16/08/2016 at 10:56 AM, Spider said:

I really didn't like the Map when it came out on the PS4, I played it twice and stopped, when it dropped for the Xbox One I give it another chance and now I really like it I find it easier than ZNS to set up and I can do it quicker, I'm not fussed on the new gum balls.

This is my second fav map after The Giant.

The more I have played it now the more I am getting into it. Getting the shield, WW and gauntlets isn't that bad once you get used to the setup but I am still not keen on the dragons coming around every few minutes and torching some of the bigger areas on the map. It forces the player into camping and I'm getting bored of sitting with my back to a wall in zombie maps but it's that or train in one of the larger areas and then be forced to run into a different area and back several times per round.

I'm sure I will get used to that over time too but that combined with the robots and sentinels make for an annoying experience (for me anyway). It definitely has the most classic feel of a map so far so I will definitely try and get into this map more than I have been so far. Not even really been trying the Easter egg much either and that's surprising for me considering I am usually all over them.

I'm really enjoying it so far, havent delved into the EE side of the map, but it feels like a more classic map, it'd be nice if everyone could get the mark 3 or buff it a bit because as the rounds go on, its not that great - not compared to the mark 2. The frequency of the bosses can be annoying, but dealable. Havent used the new gumballs yet, but am pleased with the implementation of crate power. Best DLC map so far I think.

Archived