Gobblegum gone

TheMerkyOne

I've had black ops 3 since the day it came out, purchasing the digital deluxe bundle which comes with the season pass which was fine but a few weeks ago I went into a zombies lobby and all of the gobblegums that came out in the dlc packs have been taken away from me saying that I need to download the map packs, the problem is that I can still play all of the dlc maps and everything else that comes with the season pass except the gobblegums, I've tried uninstalling the map packs and redownloading them but that didn't work, can anyone help?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Rissole25 said:

I'd probably contact Activision Support on this one. Kinda sounds like the game doesn't think you actually bought the DLC, since those who have a secondary account, can't access the DLC gum on it.

Guess I'll have to try and see if I can get a hold of them lol, many thanks for your help

2 hours ago, TheMerkyOne said:

I've had black ops 3 since the day it came out, purchasing the digital deluxe bundle which comes with the season pass which was fine but a few weeks ago I went into a zombies lobby and all of the gobblegums that came out in the dlc packs have been taken away from me saying that I need to download the map packs, the problem is that I can still play all of the dlc maps and everything else that comes with the season pass except the gobblegums, I've tried uninstalling the map packs and redownloading them but that didn't work, can anyone help?

Are you on Playstation?
If so, go into your system settings Select icon_settings.png (Settings) > [PlayStation™Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licences].

Try that dude and also make sure that your account is active!

Hope this helps man. )

4 hours ago, Blurryface said:

Are you on Playstation?
If so, go into your system settings Select icon_settings.png (Settings) > [PlayStation™Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licences].

Try that dude and also make sure that your account is active!

Hope this helps man. )

Xbox one man haha, thanks anyway though 

Archived