AetherialVoices

A WARNING TO THOSE WANTING TO AVOID LEAKS

The DLC4 leaks have already begun and have started spreading on the subreddit. I myself accidentally read the leaked ending for DLC4 thinking it was a theory. If you want to avoid leaks, I would HIGHLY recommend that you either stay away from the subreddit or are VERY careful while you are there.

• Like 3

Nieno69    126

Interesting facts - i love reading theories and even watch some vids of youtuber about "thoughts" and what they think may be.... i'm always surprised how correct they are - but if there are always such big leaks i dont wonder anymore...

Watched a vid about a thought that all 4 characters are kids in the house (glitching queen) now that i read that here i googled and found on reddit a thread where someone found something about that in the coding.... 

Edited by Nieno69

Awards

Blurryface    137
13 hours ago, AetherialVoices said:

The DLC4 leaks have already begun and have started spreading on the subreddit. I myself accidentally read the leaked ending for DLC4 thinking it was a theory. If you want to avoid leaks, I would HIGHLY recommend that you either stay away from the subreddit or are VERY careful while you are there.

Thank you for this. I'm scared to go browsing now lmao.