BO3 Mod Tools Look Amazing

I have been following the Black Ops 3 Mod Tools very closly and have been really excited about them since they first got mentioned. The more content I see being released, the more excited I get. A YouTuber known as Madgaz Gaming has been working on a Nacht Der Untoten map and it looks just amazing. He has also created his own perk machine that gives you all the perks on the map after you complete a certain challenge (easter egg) and everything about it looks awesome. I am really looking forward in getting involved with these tools once they release and I am filled with ideas for maps etc.

I'm hoping that while playing custom maps, we will still be able to rank up as by the time the tools come out the game will probably be almost finished and I dont really see the problem with being able to level on custom maps. Even if they have a system where if you are playing a ranked game, the console wont be available to use so the use of cheats wont be available.

What is your thoughts on the tools and will you be getting involved with them? :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/8/2016 at 6:31 AM, Blurryface said:

I'm hoping that while playing custom maps, we will still be able to rank up as by the time the tools come out the game will probably be almost finished and I dont really see the problem with being able to level on custom maps. Even if they have a system where if you are playing a ranked game, the console wont be available to use so the use of cheats wont be available.

What is your thoughts on the tools and will you be getting involved with them? :)

Yeah... That's NOT how it's going to work... 

Think about it this way: If you could level up however you like, you could just make a map that puts you in an area that's not accessible to the zombies, and provides you with a way to shoot them indefinitely. You could reach master prestige in a few hours with a "0" cost apothicon servant wall buy.

Then there's gobble gum. Any custom map they make isn't going to have MEGA gg connected to it. Simply because one could mess with files to say "Give 100 Perkaholic" which would negate the real use of LD. 

Now, what you should look at is how LOCAL mode is currently set up on consoles: You have access to all weapon kits, and Classic GG. With the tools we could potentially add more weapon kits, and add our own custom Classic GG or Mega GG as classic. We could also possibly implement a Monty's factory type deal if we really tried hard at it. But don't expect Mega GG or levels to be in custom maps. 

Archived