Which game have you bought most recently?

Lenne

• Moderators

Rise of the Tomb Raider, cause I really liked the 2013 reboot and while it was the deal of the week in the store (Only 16 Euros) I figured, I should get on that. Haven't played it yet though, cause rushing through KH has me busy enough.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I bought Octopath Traveler and Worms W.M.D. both for the switch.

On Worms you can customize your worms from the names to the gravestone they leave behind when they die. One of the option is also in which voice/language/accent they talk and one option is a scottish one. Of course I picked that one, cause it made me think of @Hells Warrrior. haha (The worms are named after the O4 by the way)

Octopath is also a pretty great game. I have already sunk 20 hours into it. 

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, Spider3000 said:

Just bought God of War yesterday, becauae it was on sale on the PSN store. Have been enjoying the combat and characterisation a lot so far.

Nice. The original God Of Wars I have never played, I am pretty sure that is a gaming sin. Though I always wanted to play one. The reboot get's a lot of praise, unsure if I should fall for it though. haha

9 hours ago, Lenne said:

Nice. The original God Of Wars I have never played, I am pretty sure that is a gaming sin. Though I always wanted to play one. The reboot get's a lot of praise, unsure if I should fall for it though. haha

I’m in the same boat as you, in that I never played any of them either. Although I briefly played GoW 3 when it was up for grabs on PS+ a couple months ago but it wasn’t for me. The combat in this game is vastly different, and pretty fun if only a bit repetitive at times. I’d definitely recommend picking it up if you see a good deal on it.

Saw that all Call of Duty games were on sale on Xbox (I think?).

Didnt realise I never bought Chronicals. So went to have a look and it is $45 Australian. Wow. 

You can buy BO3 with Chronicals for $48!

In MotD Brutus voice - “Not This Time!” 

They milking these remakes. 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, PINNAZ said:

Didnt realise I never bought Chronicals. So went to have a look and it is $45 Australian. Wow. 

You can buy BO3 with Chronicals for $48!

Reminds me of Final Fantasy XV. Early this year they "re-released" it with all of the DLC and additional content. The additional content I have not bought yet, cause I don't wanna pay 15 bucks for it. Here comes the kicker: Said edition was on sale nomerous times this year, but the additional content never was on it's own. That is a nice way of saying thanks to the people who bought the game on release.

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been needing a little break from zombies as the grind to master prestige has finally exhuasted me. Round 100 on every map and now it's just getting a little grindy towards level 1000.

I resorted to hoping on my PC and giving myself some old gamer love with a few older games that I loved playing when I was younger. So for the past week I've been playing and much enjoying Saints Row The Third. I actually got this on the steam winter sale with all DLC for around £3 which I thought was an absolute win. Now about a week later, I have fully completed the game and achieved all the achievements apart from the co-op ones since the game is pretty dead. Anways - It has been super fun to play again and gave me hours of laughter.

Since I completed this, I went sale hunting again. Managed to pick up Sniper Ghost Warrior Trillogy for £2.40, yes - 3 games for £2.40!!

I know these arent the most recent of games, hence the cheap price but it's just the fun and enjoyment of the games I onced played as a kid that attracted me to them. Almost finished the first GW and will be heading onto the second soon.

I have a few games in mind that I would like to pick up this month. Those being, Dead Rising (the first one xD) and Skater XL. Been looking for a new skating game for a while so super hyped for that! :D

I actually bought Doom for the PS4 as well! I love it so much, and how cathartic it can be to rip demons apart in the glorykills :^)
I also bought the Hatsune Miku Diva X game for the PS4, I already had it for the Vita, but have been wanting to do the crossplay since I had my PS4. It's a shame I had to buy it twice for that (some games like Shovel Knight just give the game on all platforms), but I love the game too much to let that ruin anything ?
I also didn't exactly buy them, but I took over Mass Effect Andromeda and the Ezio Trilogy from a friend, and paid for the food we ordered that night to make it even (laughs)
Andromeda I played for a little bit on her PS4, and I remember liking it. The Ezio trilogy I already love, I'm on a quest to 100% them all, and already started on PC. So I'll finish Brotherhood on PC, and do Revelations on the PS4!

What else... Along with the Miku game I got Rise of Iron, which is a Destiny DLC. I love Destiny, man. I love the areas and the character races, and Ghost is super cute ? ? ? 

And lastly I bought some new ship colors for my ships in Elite: Dangerous, they're pretty cheap and now I have wonderful christmas ships 8^)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, Spider3000 said:

Resident Evil 2 Remake. Never played a RE game before, but wow I’ve gotten quite a few scares during this. Definitely recommend it to anyone looking to scratch a survival horror itch.

May I suggest to you getting RE5 as well, cause I've been playing that with a friend these last couple of weeks and it creates some very funny and intense moments. As long as you have a friend to play it with of course. I mean that game is more on the action side of things, but I thought I could recomend it to you anyway.

Oh and I bought Far Cry 5 last week and it feels good to play a Far Cry game again after like 4 years. Thanks @anonymous and @jiipee95. ❤️

2 hours ago, Lenne said:

May I suggest to you getting RE5 as well, cause I've been playing that with a friend these last couple of weeks and it creates some very funny and intense moments. As long as you have a friend to play it with of course. I mean that game is more on the action side of things, but I thought I could recomend it to you anyway.

Thank you for the recommendation! Just finished Leon’s playthrough today, so when I’m done Claire’s I’ll definitely check out the rest of the series.

12 hours ago, Lenne said:

Hm? Are you asking if I recommend it?

Nice of you to check back in again. ?

Yes sorry my bad lol.

Yep glad to finally have some time to be back home to one of my favourite places. Been busy with work apprenticeship etc and me and the Mrs looking at moving in together so lots of big things happening. God I wish I was 15 again...

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Blurryface said:

Yes sorry my bad lol.

Yep glad to finally have some time to be back home to one of my favourite places. Been busy with work apprenticeship etc and me and the Mrs looking at moving in together so lots of big things happening. God I wish I was 15 again...

I am as biased as one can get, but if you are looking for some stupid fun and like Disney then go for it.

I'd only recommend it, if you either have a Disney itch, have played the previous games or don't mind not getting a bunch of the story stuff.

If you never played the other games, then I suggest at least playing 1 and 2 and if you like it watch the rest of the games as a movie on the youtubes.

Yeah simpler times at that age. Crossing fingers for you that everything will work out.

7 hours ago, Lenne said:

I am as biased as one can get, but if you are looking for some stupid fun and like Disney then go for it.

I'd only recommend it, if you either have a Disney itch, have played the previous games or don't mind not getting a bunch of the story stuff.

If you never played the other games, then I suggest at least playing 1 and 2 and if you like it watch the rest of the games as a movie on the youtubes.

Yeah simpler times at that age. Crossing fingers for you that everything will work out.

Thanks bro! Will give it a go, sounds fun.

I do like a bit of Disney and story too so sounds good to me ?

Thanks man. I've already requested one thing from her when we move in... My Zombies Den ??

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived