Which game have you bought most recently?

Lenne

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Games I bought since FF7R, which I have enjoyed a great deal by the way:

The Last of Us part II (Really fun game with an unpleasant story)

Ghost of Tsushima (My favorite PS4 game)

Have beaten all 3 of those games stories and even got all trophies for Ghost.

I have also bought the original FF7 which I am currently playing and Nier Automata, which I will start next month, but it was on sale.

What about y'all? Die Videospielwirtschaft muss angekurbelt werden.

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators
On 1/20/2021 at 8:34 PM, jiipee95 said:

I bought Spyro A Hero's Tail today, now just waiting for it to arrive 🙂

Has it arrived? : P

---

I bought a game twice in the last 3 days. I saw a nice video about a game called Gris and was so intrigued about it that I decided to buy it on the switch, it was on sale for like 7 bucks, which I didn't have completely, so I learned that you get coins when buying games for the switch which act as cents basically, and I had 300 so that way I could buy it regardless, which was neat.

Afterwards I felt kinda bad though and after finishing it for the first time yesterday, I felt even worse, so I decided to buy it on the PS4 as well. haha It was on sale there as well, so if you were to be strict about it, you could say I only bought it once, but hey, it is still two sales for the devs.

Archived