I4mThoR

Takeo Memories teaser Breakdown

Blurryface    133
4 hours ago, I4mThoR said:

So I have recentley made a video on the new takeo teaser expressing my thoughts and theories on the teaser and possible future outcomes(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTadFVBuEcA), I would like your thoughts and theories after seeing this teaser.

Great video man. Really enjoyed watching it! :)

I4mThoR    17
1 minute ago, Blurryface said:

Great video man. Really enjoyed watching it! :)

Thank you very much, hopefully I brought something else to the table and not just rehashed what someone else has already said.

Awards

Good video! There are a  couple points that I think should be brought up though.

1: These are representing Takeo's visions. He specifically mentions "conflict amongst allies" and other things. However, Nikolai and Dempsey are both remembering things that they have never done. It is interesting they are learning of these events through different circumstances.

2: Jason Blundell very deliberately worded that clip that you used. He did not say that they were going around every single universe killing every other version. He said that they were going to a specific universe at a specific time and place TO remove all other versions. They are trying to get this right to start a chain reaction across the multiverse that erases all versions of each character.

• Like 1

I4mThoR    17
1 hour ago, AetherialVoices said:

Good video! There are a  couple points that I think should be brought up though.

1: These are representing Takeo's visions. He specifically mentions "conflict amongst allies" and other things. However, Nikolai and Dempsey are both remembering things that they have never done. It is interesting they are learning of these events through different circumstances.

2: Jason Blundell very deliberately worded that clip that you used. He did not say that they were going around every single universe killing every other version. He said that they were going to a specific universe at a specific time and place TO remove all other versions. They are trying to get this right to start a chain reaction across the multiverse that erases all versions of each character.

Very good points, I guess we can combine our ideas and theories, JB always leaves us with speculation so it's hard to distinguis a right or wrong answer. What did you think about my theories on the cherry blossom?

Awards