TranzlusiD115

Black Ops3 FAvorite Map?

Favorite BO3 map   

14 members have voted

1. 1. What was Your Favorite map From Black Ops 3?

• The Giant
    • Shadows Of Evil
    • Der Eisendrache
    • Zetsubou No Shima
    • Gorad Krovi

jiipee95    37

I must say Gorod Krovi is my favorite map of BO3 and actually all time. It's just so good. But I think this poll could have waited until Revelations is out because I'm pretty sure that map is going to be epic and goes to top ranking maps for a lot of people.

Awards

RadZakpak    85

Der Eisendrache but I haven't played Gorod yet as I am on Xbox. DE wasn't the most original map, in fact one could argue it's one of the most unoriginal, but it has a lot of the best components of zombies all thrown in and it's a great experience. A very close second is Shadows of Evil.

2 hours ago, Call_of_duty_0305 said:

I love Gorod Krovi for the PPSH-41, but Der Eisendrache and the bows are absolutely amazing. The only thing that isn't good about Der Eisendrache, is that damn Panzer emoji849.png

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

Honestly, the Panzer Soldat is one of my favorite things about that map. Adds difficulty, whereas most things take difficulty away.

Honestly, the Panzer Soldat is one of my favorite things about that map. Adds difficulty, whereas most things take difficulty away.

Yes that is true. A challenge is good here and there. I guess if you use the trap it's pretty easy to kill him. In all honesty though I love using perkaholic on that map.

1 minute ago, Call_of_duty_0305 said:

Yes that is true. A challenge is good here and there. I guess if you use the trap it's pretty easy to kill him. In all honesty though I love using perkaholic on that map.

Personally, I find a lot of replayability in a challenge. I've been playing BO3 solo with no Quick Revive and no Juggernog. SO much fun!

JB01    0

For replayability I think Gorod is the best, it's a good mix of the previous two. There's a lot to do but it doesn't take the fun out of the game as it did (IMO) with Zet. The lack of buildables is a nice change too.