The Giant Highest Round

Lenne

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
On November 6, 2015 at 6:11:04 PM, Spider3000 said:

Round 25. I had a few attempts before that where everything when wrong at round 4. I swear these Zombies are ninjas. I then went to beat my record, and hopefully get to 30, but I died on round 24. :P

Yep! I've noticed that. Something seems to have been introduced which doesn't activate some of their screams until they actually interact with you, be it visually or physically. Went down way too many times on early tries due to that. 

Round 22 by myself, 30 rounds with 3 players, 28 rounds with 4 players.

We stopped on 30 though last night because I had to go somewhere. Is anyone else having the hardest time training in the furnace room now? It used to be my go to spot, now I can't survive there at all.

The fact I can't make a "oh crap" room with 50 bouncing betties doesn't help, I used to stack them behind the actual furnace in case my train got messed up and I was ganna die. Now with trip mines, you can only throw two and although someone needs to test this, I'm certain they are WAY weaker in damage output than actual betties.

I train the power "room" now by myself, and hold the alley like always on multiplayer, anything else you guys are doing to survive so long?

21 minutes ago, Tattoo247 said:

Round 22 by myself, 30 rounds with 3 players, 28 rounds with 4 players.

We stopped on 30 though last night because I had to go somewhere. Is anyone else having the hardest time training in the furnace room now? It used to be my go to spot, now I can't survive there at all.

The fact I can't make a "oh crap" room with 50 bouncing betties doesn't help, I used to stack them behind the actual furnace in case my train got messed up and I was ganna die. Now with trip mines, you can only throw two and although someone needs to test this, I'm certain they are WAY weaker in damage output than actual betties.

I train the power "room" now by myself, and hold the alley like always on multiplayer, anything else you guys are doing to survive so long?

Agree 100%. I hate that you can only have two in use, and the previous ones just disappear (they should at least explode). Not to mention they seem to go off when they are miles from the zombies. And they are so incredibly weak they are practically almost useless. The betties and claymores (and grenades) in BO1/2 increased in damage exponentially with the rounds, these don't appear to.

They look cool though. :)

6 hours ago, AntBirch90 said:

28 ... a grenade I threw bounced off an invisible wall (as they do) and the distortion on the screen had me running into walls. A side note that PhD Flopper would be been a savior here Treyarch! :)

I forget the gobble gum name, but there is a purple candy you can eat that makes any splash damage negated, for I think about 20 minutes.

I keep forgetting about my gobblegum though, I had the one where it makes you invisible for 10 seconds and of course never though about it until after I went down lol.

New 3 player record: 33 rounds. One of our teammates fell asleep on round 28 so we carried it to 33 before dying. If you think this map is too easy, just play the sound of snoring in your mic and things will get more difficult lol

11 hours ago, Tattoo247 said:

I forget the gobble gum name, but there is a purple candy you can eat that makes any splash damage negated, for I think about 20 minutes.

I keep forgetting about my gobblegum though, I had the one where it makes you invisible for 10 seconds and of course never though about it until after I went down lol.

New 3 player record: 33 rounds. One of our teammates fell asleep on round 28 so we carried it to 33 before dying. If you think this map is too easy, just play the sound of snoring in your mic and things will get more difficult lol

I have it equipt but I can never remember to use a gobble gum machine, plus the one by the electric switch is always empty too? Haha try playing with the tv muted (joys of having a baby lol)

On 16 November 2015 at 13:52:28, AntBirch90 said:

28 ... a grenade I threw bounced off an invisible wall (as they do) and the distortion on the screen had me running into walls. A side note that PhD Flopper would be been a savior here Treyarch! :)

41 on Solo and 37 with 2 other players. Both times ran out of ammo and couldn't make the run to buy ammo

Hit 40 solo the other day.

45 on trio (partner fell asleep again so me and a friend duo'd the last round..)

The catwalk near Teleporter C seems to work the best, we get 3 snipers and PaP, then just stand there Buried style and lay waste. It's effective but insanely boring, I'm going to find a new spot soon to work on so I don't end up hating this map as much as I do buried.

Archived