Zombie Youtube Team

itsOH

Hi, As you can already tell my name is Panic, And i'm looking to make a zombie team for youtube, just to get some people together to make some gameplay and whatever else for the channel, Now this is not to make money no no no, however if the channel was to get that big enough to be able to make money out of all earnings would be shared with all members, so we all get the same amount also with that money I think it would be a good idea to donate some of that here, And if the kind owners of this site would let us, we would have a link of this site and show a little clip of it in each one of our videos to promote it.

Now if you think this is a good idea please comment however if you would like to be part of the team please message me personally, This would be a good way to pass time, can join no matter what console or machine you are on, Also we will be looking for video editors and graphic people to. So if interested please mail me.

Thanks for reading

-Panic

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Panic said:

Hi, As you can already tell my name is Panic, And i'm looking to make a zombie team for youtube, just to get some people together to make some gameplay and whatever else for the channel, Now this is not to make money no no no, however if the channel was to get that big enough to be able to make money out of all earnings would be shared with all members, so we all get the same amount also with that money I think it would be a good idea to donate some of that here, And if the kind owners of this site would let us, we would have a link of this site and show a little clip of it in each one of our videos to promote it.

Now if you think this is a good idea please comment however if you would like to be part of the team please message me personally, This would be a good way to pass time, can join no matter what console or machine you are on, Also we will be looking for video editors and graphic people to. So if interested please mail me.

Thanks for reading

-Panic

Am I invited? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Definatly interested and have 3 years of successful YouTube, Video & Audio Editing/Recording, Graphic Design, and Commentary experience. Have created and managed my own channel Paradox Company which has 6k + loyal living subscribers. I have played Zombies since World at war and have completed every Easter egg to date. I am up to date with the lore and have creative ideas on what's to come. I would bring a enthusiastic but professional voice to the group. Iv been with CoDz since 2012 and engage the community as much as possible. You will always know I'll give you 115% 935% of the time.. ? Makes since if you don't think about it lol. On a serious note I would be honored if you would consider me to be a member of the team your creating. 

Archived