It sort of sucks...

ZombiesIsKey

It's a real shame that the SOE Easter Egg can't be completed solo. Me as a PC player, it can be really hard to find people who want to take a game serious and the playlists can be empty at times and still to this day I haven't completed the SOE EE. I know every step, I do it every game on solo up to the point where I can do anymore without the need of the other players.

I would like to see them add in that the EE is complete on solo when you kill the shadow man as that is most of the EE done anyway. I was looking forward to collecting all the EE icons and I have them for every map apart from SOE...

Does anyone else feel my pain and think they should make it achievable solo?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. After making Mob of the Dead achievable 2 player, and Origins solo, it was definitely a step back for Treyarch to make Shadows 4 player only. However, that Easter Egg seems to have been completely rushed by Treyarch, considering the very anti-climactic ending and all. 

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, Spider3000 said:

I agree. After making Mob of the Dead achievable 2 player, and Origins solo, it was definitely a step back for Treyarch to make Shadows 4 player only. However, that Easter Egg seems to have been completely rushed by Treyarch, considering the very anti-climactic ending and all. 

Don't forget CotD you could do that one as well on solo. Aside from The Giant it is the only EE I've ever done. :P

The decision to make SoE side quest 4 player was especially stupid if we are looking at an extra egg once the 4th map is out and every egg has been done.

• 1 month later...

The only easter egg I've ever done with other people is Zetsubou...I can't find decent people to play with when I'm on and similar availability.

Like for example I tried to do a group with Der Eisendrache. One of the guys kept screwing up the wisp steps and raging on us...even though he had the storm bow. I'd like to play with a small group but there always seems to be at least one guy that drags down the rest of the team nearly 99 percent of the time.

Archived