Dr Monty and the weasle

Castun50

Odd thought but what if upon weasels escape from MOTD he became Dr monty, following the crew using the plane. Due to 115 he aged and became the big bad, however the 115 broke weasel after warping his mind and giving us the shadow man, or a shadow of the weasel. That being said it would explain a lot of dr monty as well as what happened to MOTD. His connection to the maps, as well as how MOTD is connected other than the blood vials which could have been another Monty trick. thoughts?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

I hate to be a killjoy, but this would be extremely disappointing. All three of them had very different voices, very different roles, very different identities and very different goals. Not to mention Weasel is dead. 13 + 6 = 42 logic just doesn't make for good storytelling.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Castun50 said:

Than i have no idea how MOTD is connected in anyway other than the blood vials. Ive wrapped my head around this so many times.

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

The connection has been kept beyond vague, mate. You aren't alone. However, we do know that several of the characters from Mob come from Morg City. 

On 8/4/2016 at 2:55 AM, NaBrZHunter said:

The connection has been kept beyond vague, mate. You aren't alone. However, we do know that several of the characters from Mob come from Morg City. 

Actually I would argue against that. Morg City is an alternate universe version of Chicago. Sal specifically even mentions Chicago at one point, not Morg City. Also, the references for the Mobsters in Morg City take the form of businesses named after them, and there's even that one quote that goes something like "It could've been worse. You could've been in Alcatraz." Shadows of Evil is in the 1940's, well after the events of Mob of the Dead, in 1933, where the Mobsters were killed.

The universes of Mob of the Dead and Shadows of Evil are very similar, but in the first, the Mobsters were caught in Chicago and sent to prison, and in the other they continued to live in Morg City and ran their own businesses.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2016 at 11:55 PM, NaBrZHunter said:

DUDEEEEE @MrDalekJD made a video somewhat connected to this! have you seen it? I mean I aint the only one thinking it now that we had the monty video

Archived