New Moderators, Veterans, and Legends, oh my!

Boom115

• Administrators

That's right folks we got some big moves happening on our staff right now! Some are bittersweet, some are overdue, but overall they are all just badass.

Newest additions to team are:

@Doppelgänger and @Doctor Richtofen as Moderators

Doppleganger is passionate about the forum, with a solid understanding and respect for the culture and the Code of Conduct of CoDZ. He is a go-getter, completionist and motivated with great attention to detail.

Doctor Richtofen has shown dedication to the site in his day-to-day activity, heavily active in threads and almost never missing an opportunity to welcome new members. He has shown himself to be a mature, friendly and reasonable member of them community and has represented himself as a champion of CoDZ amiable and intelligent culture.

New Legends:

@Chopper as Hall of Fame

Although we guilted him into stay for the longest time :P, Chop has taken a sabbatical to focus on family and work. Chopper was an excellent member of our staff and an extraordinary slayer. We will always remember him for the excellent high round strategy guides, in-depth analysis of gaming mechanics, contributions to all topics serious and lighthearted, and who could forget NML. Chopper is a five year veteran of the site and has always been available to help us with issues on the site and in our personal lives. He is a true friend and we hope to see him posting again in the future. 

New Veterans:

@Strwrsbob and @Flammenwerfer as Veterans

Nick started in 2010 and eventually took the reigns as the sole Admin for CoDZ. Although he was frequently busy with school he would always make time for the site when he was most needed. Perhaps we will here from him again soon!

Flammenwerfer was last seen in November of 2015 while playing SOE. He raged so hard that he spontaneously combusted. We currently have a reward posted for anyone who has seen him. We are offering 4 divinium for his return dead or alive.

All ranks  are are not chosen lightly, so congrats all around! 

Of course if any of our Vets decide that they would like to return as staff, they will be welcome with open arms. La you fam!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

There's no one else than doppelganger and doctor richthofen who more deserves a place in the staff. As long as I know them, they showed that they are truly worth being moderator. Chopper, Strwrsbob and Flammenwerfer I don't know, however I wished I did. RIP guys, and hopefully you will return once

EDIT: Wait wait wait. Its flammenwerfer, he's alive. He was online

• 5 months later...

Archived