A CODZF member collab: Gersch and the Casimir Mechanism

anonymous

• Moderators

The basis of most threads and theories are mostly made by 1 person, with sometimes the help of some others that will be given credit. In the comments there mostly exists a discussion with as result sometimes the change of that theory. The idea of this topic is to make a thread, with many members of this awesome site. We don't give anyone credit, but the idea behind it is that we made this together, with discussions in the thread itself. I chose as topic the in DLC 3 reappeared scientiest: Gersch. It is still a big mystery what exacly happened in Ascension and how he came in Stalingrad and what happened with him after SOPHIA captured him. So edit as much as you like. I already created a small "basis" of the topic. Perhaps this will not pack out very will, but who knows, we, members of CODZF, could make a topic as one. That would be great, wouldn't it? Take a look:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wdGJp26NJjSXdXdo4ogMn-UEfm-vaTy220BjctKfb30/edit

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
On ‎30‎-‎7‎-‎2016 at 11:54 PM, AetherialVoices said:

@anonymous Awesome idea! I look forward to seeing the outcome of this.

Thanks, I am curious as well how this packs out. Btw, Aetherial, have you ever seen the movie Interstellar? Its all about the wormhole and the 4th dimension and stuff. A real must see for you

6 hours ago, anonymous said:

Thanks, I am curious as well how this packs out. Btw, Aetherial, have you ever seen the movie Interstellar? Its all about the wormhole and the 4th dimension and stuff. A real must see for you

I wanted to see it for a long time but never got the chance. To be honest, I forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me about it! Now that I have time I will definitely go watch it.

On 8/1/2016 at 3:02 AM, anonymous said:

Just saw it recently. Fantastic movie. Top 5 definitely. Also, do you remember the scene where they fall into the black hole and end up in the tesseract? From inside there, they saw every different time of that specific room. He ended up essentially causing rifts in space and time. Perhaps this is what the house is. Perhaps this is the game that Sam and Eddie are playing. They are affecting very real events through their game. Maxis said himself that he doesn't understand how but she somehow has "dominion over this realm".

Archived