Am I the only one?

whiskyjunction

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really dont think so... You can have enough to open up to power and get the bowie on round 4 pretty consistently...

Once you play through the map and learn the geography and how to navigate it, finding the pods more quickly becomes easier, and there are actually atleast 4 or 5 open areas that can be used to train, as well as several camping areas if you're into that instead.

But I am a bit biased. I got to round 69 on day three, and the map doesn't seem all that difficult to me. Also, the lack of a buildable wonderweapon, or really any buildables besides the shield, is a plus for me. There's not anything ridiculously complicated or annoying on this map either like there is on ZNS. Plus, all the challenges you can do to get rewards are very user friendly. You can actually go and check the rewards board to see if you've completed each individual task you need to to complete the special weapon steps.

To me the map is pretty good so far, and I actually like replaying it like I did with Der Eisendrache. But I would be interested in hearing your counter arguments. 

The main reason it's aggravating to me is trying to do it by myself. I'm not a avid gamer I just really like the zombie series. This map for me anyway, seems more difficult for a solo mission than the others. I have however since my rant...I've figured a few different routes to take that make it a little easier. It's true what you say about learning the geography and I feel I have, I just don't think the map is solo friendly. I'm sure most will disagree, but it's like my headline reads...am I the only one?

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

In my opinion Gorod Krovi is the least tedious map after The Giant on BO3... I think I've already played GK more than ZNS.

Also the I think GK has ny favorite EE so far. It's not too hard but definitely not easy. I like how none of the steps require you to leave the last zombie alive to do the step (well valve step is a lot easier if you do leave the last zombie ) 

Also getting the Wonder weapon is just hitting the box which makes it simple and you don't have to complete stupid missions in order to get the weapon or upgrade it.

Also GK is the only map in BO3 where I actively hit the box cause I feel like the box has something better than walls.

And for the difficulty of the map. It's not that hard once you learn the map layout and don't get lost trying to get from point A to point B. There are few training spots that are pretty good and there's also camping spots that work quite well.

Best map of BO3 and perhaps the whole zombies mode!

10 hours ago, whiskyjunction said:

The main reason it's aggravating to me is trying to do it by myself. I'm not a avid gamer I just really like the zombie series. This map for me anyway, seems more difficult for a solo mission than the others. I have however since my rant...I've figured a few different routes to take that make it a little easier. It's true what you say about learning the geography and I feel I have, I just don't think the map is solo friendly. I'm sure most will disagree, but it's like my headline reads...am I the only one?

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

I exclusively play solo. I can't deal with randoms lol but I do see some of your points, its certainly not Ascension 

Terrain-wise ZNS is my least favorite, but Gorod Krovi is my new least favorite in a global sense due to the underpowered (imo) wonder weapon. 

For that reason and for the easier trains, Shadows and Der Eisendrache are probably tied for my favorites. 

Archived