RequixEclipse

A Confirmed TROLL on LFG

RequixEclipse    103

Today 11:01 AM 
Hello all,

I want to all to be aware that there is a person who has been trolling members of CoDz and other guests. I've been told that said person would wait till someone receives a Perk-Aholic then would continuously down himself so that you along with any other players loss their Good Gobble Gums.

HeyItsJimmy was banned from Live after being Reported by GT-SuperLemura.

After further investigation it would appear that this person utilized CoDz LFG to do this troll. If you see this besure you dash board to save your Gums.

Your Fellow Survivor,

RequixEclipse
  • Like 1

DaveLo07    172

So are they just constantly going down in the hope that you will down trying to revive them or is there something more to this? I can't see how them going down would cause you to lose your perkaholic? Either way, I don't understand why anyone invests their time online trying to get a rise out of other people. I had a few issues with the in-game groups on BO3, players like to use them to troll as well.

• Like 1

RequixEclipse    103

They were purposely running trade to do ea they were purposely running  trains into the other players shooting rocket launchers just everything to make it a little bit more difficult and annoying to try and do an Easter egg.  Apearntly there was an instance where he tried blocking someone from getting there gobble gum. The trolling was commenced usually on the second to last steps of Easter Eggs. 

So I believed it was necessary to warn our community. Trolls prey on those who lack experience or knowledge of the Egg they are Requesting. I'm here to help the guy who can't find a decent group and share a bit of wisdom. Not ruin the experience for people. 

Sorry for the long update. Just have your fellow survivors backs were a family here.

Thanks, 

RequixEclipse

Boom115    241

Please let us know exactly when this occurs and who you are connecting with. We can IP block even guests from using the forum

RequixEclipse    103
1 hour ago, Boom said:

Please let us know exactly when this occurs and who you are connecting with. We can IP block even guests from using the forum

I will do that, but sorry I wasn't able to track him down. The person who notified me of this information gave me a time frame, but the persons GT was banned and did not think of you guys banning is ISP. Lol I'll be sure to let you guys know next time.